Traumatic haematoma: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Traumatic haematoma: a blood clot in body due to trauma.
We study 1,315 people who have Traumatic haematoma. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Traumatic haematoma and their effectiveness
- 558 drugs that are associated with Traumatic haematoma
- 306 conditions that are associated with Traumatic haematoma
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Traumatic haematoma:
All the drugs that are associated with Traumatic haematoma:
- Traumatic haematoma (558 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Traumatic haematoma:
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 170 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Traumatic haematoma:
- Traumatic haematoma (306 conditions)
Browse all Traumatic haematoma symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Haldol and Eating Disorder Symptom - now
- Hydrocortisone and Micafungin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Myorisan and Breathing Difficulty - 11 seconds ago
- Depo-Provera and Hepatic Failure - 13 seconds ago
- Bloxiverz and Ondansetron drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Psychological Trauma - 19 seconds ago
- Lopressor and Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) - 23 seconds ago
- Mycamine and Polaramine drug interaction - 25 seconds ago
- Dymista and Pramine drug interaction - 43 seconds ago
- Perindopril Erbumine and Mean Cell Volume Decreased - 46 seconds ago