Ulcer haemorrhage: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Ulcer haemorrhage: bleeding ulcer.
We study 7,430 people who have Ulcer haemorrhage. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage
- Medications that treat Ulcer haemorrhage and their effectiveness
- 1,505 drugs that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage
- 960 conditions that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Ulcer haemorrhage in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ulcer haemorrhage in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ulcer haemorrhage in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Plavix: 1,316 reports
- Aspirin: 984 reports
- Humira: 353 reports
- Nexium: 317 reports
- Xarelto: 297 reports
- Prednisone: 288 reports
- Vioxx: 284 reports
- Pantoprazole: 248 reports
- Methotrexate: 218 reports
- Lisinopril: 217 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Ulcer haemorrhage (1,505 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 457 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 296 reports
- High blood pressure: 285 reports
- Pain: 274 reports
- Atrial fibrillation/flutter: 265 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Ulcer haemorrhage:
- Ulcer haemorrhage (960 conditions)
Browse all Ulcer haemorrhage symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Kesimpta and Norvasc drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Hydrocortisone Sodium Phosphate and Fentanyl Citrate drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Cefazolin and Palatal Oedema - 18 seconds ago
- Formoterol Fumarate and Throat Tightness - 22 seconds ago
- Eurax and Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome - 33 seconds ago
- Aripiprazole and Groin Abscess - 33 seconds ago
- Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate and Gastric Ulcer - 47 seconds ago
- Sinus Arrhythmia and pfizer biontech covid vaccine - 53 seconds ago
- Ketoconazole and Rectal Polyp - 57 seconds ago
- Baby Aspirin and Emphysema - a minute ago