Umbilical cord haemorrhage: 10 reports
Umbilical cord haemorrhage: Umbilical cord bleeding
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Umbilical cord haemorrhage
Conditions that could cause Umbilical cord haemorrhage
All Umbilical cord haemorrhage symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Umbilical cord haemorrhage
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pain - Bones with Gabapentin? - now
- Will you have Respiratory Rate Increased with Unasyn? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaccination Site Pruritus with Tretinoin? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Deafness with Hamamelis Virginiana? - 6 seconds ago
- Flovent and Epinephrine drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Magical Thinking with Hai Dai? - 7 seconds ago
- Oxandrolone and Lorazepam drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Lexxel and Esgic-Plus - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastric Ulcer with Epoprostenol Sodium? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Uric Acid with Epoprostenol Sodium? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - 18 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lamictal - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.