Ureaplasma infection: 87 reports
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Ureaplasma infection
Conditions that could cause Ureaplasma infection
Most common Ureaplasma infection symptoms
- Hyperammonaemia - (3 reports)
- Premature rupture of membranes - (3 reports)
- Paraesthesia - (2 reports)
- Brain oedema - (2 reports)
- Angioedema - (2 reports)
- Premature baby - (2 reports)
- Dizziness - (2 reports)
- Urination - painful - (2 reports)
- Headache - (2 reports)
- Fatigue - (1 reports)
All Ureaplasma infection symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone:
- What to expect when you take Acebutolol Hydrochloride and have Ear Tuberculosis?
- Carafate and Pepcid drug interaction
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Arimidex?
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Arimidex?
- Will you have Kidney Failure with Arimidex?
- Will you have Arf with Arimidex?
- Will you have Renal Failure with Arimidex?
- Differin and Panthenol drug interaction
- Will you have Weight Increased with Tinea Cruris?
- Will you have Weight Gain - Unintentional with Tinea Cruris?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.