Urethral pain: 388 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Urethral pain
Conditions that could cause Urethral pain
Most common Urethral pain symptoms
- Pneumonia - (2 reports)
- Hair loss - (2 reports)
- Itching - (2 reports)
- Arrhythmias - (2 reports)
- Obliterative bronchiolitis - (2 reports)
- Gallstones - (2 reports)
- Graft versus host disease - (2 reports)
- Prostate cancer metastatic - (2 reports)
- Bone cancer metastatic - (2 reports)
- Bradycardia - (2 reports)
All Urethral pain symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Urethral pain?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Urethral Pain (3 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have been on 50 Mg of Enbrel weekly for 13 years. Last September my Rheumatologist added Methotrexate and within 3 months I began having excruciating pain in my uterus. I have also had 4 UTI's plus a severe Respiratory Infection within the last six months. I an unable to stand or walk for...
More posts for: Urethral pain
- Will you have Icterus with Ethosuximide?
- Zyvox and Sporanox drug interaction
- Valium and Acetaminophen drug interaction
- Will you have Anxiety with Foscarnet Sodium?
- Will you have Spitting Up Blood with Invega?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ethosuximide and have Icterus?
- Support group for people who take Zyvox and Sporanox
- Support group for people who take Valium and Acetaminophen
- Support group for people who take Foscarnet Sodium and have Anxiety?
- Support group for people who take Invega and have Spitting Up Blood?
- I am a 71 year old male and in relatively good shape. I was working out and riding my bike 10-15...
- I have squamous carcinoma. Just found out recently. I go into the dermatologist on Monday for...
- Have BPH - urologist put me on Finasterde 5mg and Flomax 0.4mg - after 2 months developing pvc,s in...
- My mum has high bp and is ocassionally having swelling face and lips how can we contain this
- I have had Angio lymphoid hyperplasia for about 7 years
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.