Vaginal discharge: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 12,507 people who have Vaginal discharge. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat Vaginal discharge and their effectiveness
- 1,415 drugs that are associated with Vaginal discharge
- 1,140 conditions that are associated with Vaginal discharge
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common drugs associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Mirena: 1,635 reports
- Plan b: 1,550 reports
- Plan b one-step: 1,461 reports
- Paragard t 380a: 478 reports
- Nuvaring: 448 reports
- Monistat 7: 405 reports
- Humira: 314 reports
- Acetaminophen: 233 reports
- Metronidazole: 220 reports
- Prednisone: 203 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge (1,415 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Birth control: 2,568 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 240 reports
- Crohn's disease: 201 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 182 reports
- Depression: 166 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Vaginal discharge:
- Vaginal discharge (1,140 conditions)
Browse all Vaginal discharge symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Excedrin and Fluid Retention - 7 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Weight Loss - 20 seconds ago
- Pioglitazone and Zaleplon drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Amiodarone Hydrochloride and Gaviscon drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Riociguat and Solu-Medrol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Nevanac and Cilostazol drug interaction - a minute ago
- Fluticasone Propionate and Crohn'S Disease - a minute ago
- Ocrevus and Seizures - a minute ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Nephritis - Interstitial - a minute ago
- Amlodipine Besylate and Interstitial Nephritis - a minute ago