Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia: 2,839 reports
Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia: Cancer affects small lymphocytes (white blood cells)
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
Conditions that could cause Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
Most common Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia symptoms
- Fatigue - (157 reports)
- Weakness - (141 reports)
- Fever - (140 reports)
- Diarrhea - (121 reports)
- Rashes - (116 reports)
- Death - (101 reports)
- Nausea - (98 reports)
- Thrombocytopenia - (90 reports)
- Agranulocytosis - (86 reports)
- Chills - (78 reports)
All Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
You may be interested in these posts
- I have WM and have just found out I have an enlarged heart. I'm interested to learn more .
- I have Waldenstrom's and thought I got rid of it 8 years ago but am getting ready for round 2. Afterwards I want to do whatever it takes to make damn sure this does not come back again..... ANY SUGGESTIONS OR ADVICE!
- I have had bilateral Meniere's for at least 20 years. I am 70. Was diagnosed with Waldenstrom's last year. I have gone through 6 months of Treanda and RItuxan infusions, now on a maintenance of once every 2 months RItuxan for 2 years. I would like to hear form others as to how the Meniere's...
- Got sick in 1999, not diagnosed until 2003 with Waldenstroms. Had Rituxin 3 times and Imbruvica about a year and a half ago. The Dr. gave me too strong of a dose and I almost died. My NEW doctor has me on wait and watch. Diagnosed with ostioporosis several years back. Not on any medicines at...
- WN since 2012
More posts for: Waldenstrom's macroglobulinaemia
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Increased with Cranberry Extract?
- Papaya and Coq10 drug interaction
- Lomotil and Macochihua drug interaction
- Will you have Loss Of Hair with Sinequan?
- Will you have Hair Thinning with Sinequan?
- Will you have Hairloss with Sinequan?
- Will you have Baldness with Sinequan?
- Will you have Alopecia with Sinequan?
- Will you have Hair Loss with Sinequan?
- Will you have Tagamet with Ginger?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.