Walking distance test abnormal: 165 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Walking distance test abnormal
Conditions that could cause Walking distance test abnormal
All Walking distance test abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Walking distance test abnormal?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Genital Ulceration with Alcohol?
- Will you have Sciatica with Levaquin?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Adderall 10?
- Will you have Bone And Joint Pain with Baclofen?
- Will you have The Flu with Lovenox?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Alcohol and have Genital Ulceration?
- Support group for people who take Levaquin and have Sciatica?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 10 and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Baclofen and have Bone And Joint Pain?
- Support group for people who take Lovenox and have The Flu?
- I have chronic pain. I just started this medication today. I'm a little nervous.
- Hi, I’m taking lamictal and having oral thrust problems.
- I'm 50 year old female, was on the drug about a year, taken off about 6 months, had to go back on....
- They do have support groups on facebook for this! It might help you not feel so all alone! I too...
- Hair Knotting By Itself? I just got diagnosed with Occipital Neuralgia and I am having the worse...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.