Wasp sting: 107 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Wasp sting treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Wasp sting
Conditions that could cause Wasp sting
Most common Wasp sting symptoms
- Drug hypersensitivity - (2 reports)
- Cellulitis - (2 reports)
- Constipation - (1 reports)
- Eye swelling - (1 reports)
- Back pain - (1 reports)
- Diarrhea - (1 reports)
- Cholecystitis - (1 reports)
- Back pain aggravated - (1 reports)
- Angioedema - (1 reports)
- Headache - (1 reports)
All Wasp sting symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Wasp sting?
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 615 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Wasp Sting (42 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I have the nexplanon implant. I consistently get very itchy bug bites but only on the skin covering my implant. The bites never occur elsewhere on my body.
- A wasp stung my finger yesterday about 10.00 am. I am on eliquis for clots in the lungs. My finger became red and swollen. By night my hand was swollen. This morning, my arm is swollen about 2 inches up from my wrist. We live in the country about two hours from my doctor. If I ring her...
- I was bite several years ago by a brown recluse I all of a sudden start going down in my feet and legs with numbing, burning and pain I am not a diabetic I was told by neurologist I have neuropathy
- Graves disease × 25 years. Stung by 3 yellow jackets 2 weeks ago. 3 days later, I broke out in hives from head to toe and have felt lethargic since. Iritis flared up 5 days later. Received a steroid shot and began a regimin of prednisone eye drops. Now, 4 days later, I feel worse. Hives are...
- Hi, I hope someone answers. It's been three weeks since I've had begbugs' bites. I was on vacation so I couldn't cure myself properly. When I came back home, I started to use Declobán, which has Clobetasol Propionate, and it seemed to help, although I still had some marks of the bites. I went...
More posts for: Wasp sting
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Tamsulosin?
- Will you have Tremor with Bactrim?
- Will you have Drowsiness with Dobutrex?
- Will you have Mesenteric Vascular Insufficiency with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Rash with Amiodarone Hydrochloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Tamsulosin and have Skin Blushing/Flushing?
- Support group for people who take Bactrim and have Tremor?
- Support group for people who take Dobutrex and have Drowsiness?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Mesenteric Vascular Insufficiency?
- Support group for people who take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Rash?
- What to expect when you take Tamsulosin and have Skin Blushing/Flushing?
- What to expect when you take Bactrim and have Tremor?
- What to expect when you take Dobutrex and have Drowsiness?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Mesenteric Vascular Insufficiency?
- What to expect when you take Amiodarone Hydrochloride and have Rash?
- A study for a 17 year old boy who takes Digoxin
- A study for a 29 year old man who takes Humira
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Desyrel, Effexor
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lipitor, Cozaar, Protonix
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Vyvanse
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.