Wasting: 9,592 reports
Muscle atrophy (Wasting): A decrease in the mass of the muscle
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and find Care Guides.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Wasting treatments and how effective are they?
Drugs that could cause Wasting
Conditions that could cause Wasting
Most common Wasting symptoms
- Pain - (11 reports)
- Pain exacerbated - (10 reports)
- Weakness - (8 reports)
- Drug ineffective - (7 reports)
- Gait disturbance - (7 reports)
- Muscle atrophy - (7 reports)
- Weight decreased - (6 reports)
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis - (6 reports)
- Arthropathy - (6 reports)
- Mobility decreased - (6 reports)
All Wasting symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Wasting?
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 506 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Wasting (83 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Husband has stage prostate cancer with bone mets.
- I am a 57 year old male, very active. I underwent routine cholecystectomy (gallbladder surgery), and was prescribed Cephalexin by my surgeon. Within two days of taking the medicine, I began to experience significant pain in both of my calves when I tried to walk. I didn’t know it was muscle...
- Hello, I have been very active all of my life. I enjoyed many sports, and physically demanding careers, until about 6 months ago. Pain in my back, referring to my hip and leg. I have been prescribed Gabapentin and steroid injections. I am experiencing wife spread muscle atrophy. I am looking...
- Started with knee pain, gradually pain extended to the back of my knee. Pain has become severs and now goes up my thigh after I have been walking for a few minutes. Pain has become bad enough to keep me awake. Ultrasound and x-ray have shown nothing...waiting for MRI results. Anyone else?
- Does anyone know of a way to restore muscle tone ?
More posts for: Wasting
- Will you have Genital Sores - Female with Hashimoto'S Disease?
- Will you have Oedema with Dulcolax?
- Will you have Urine Odour Abnormal with Gabitril?
- Will you have Occupational Exposure To Noise with Curcumin?
- Will you have Urine Odor Abnormal with Gabitril?
- Will you have Cellulitis Enterococcal with Tramadol?
- Tirosint and Boron drug interaction
- Will you have Duodenal Ulcer Aggravated with Meridia?
- Will you have Bacteriuria with Citalopram Hydrobromide?
- Will you have Stool Softener Needs with Mullein?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.