Watery eyes: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Watery eyes: excess tearing from eye.
We study 107 people who have Watery eyes. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Watery eyes
- Medications that treat Watery eyes and their effectiveness
- Drugs that are associated with Watery eyes
- Conditions that are associated with Watery eyes
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Watery eyes:
- Watery eyes in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Watery eyes in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Watery eyes in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Watery eyes symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Mania - now
- Acetaminophen and Myasthenia Gravis - a second ago
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Affective Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Fall - 5 seconds ago
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Nasal Congestion - 7 seconds ago
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Joint Pain - 9 seconds ago
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Aggravated and Retinal Detachment - 10 seconds ago
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Sleep Disorder - 13 seconds ago
- Guanfacine Hydrochloride and Overdose - 15 seconds ago
- Dayquil and Pancreatitis Aggravated - 18 seconds ago