Waxy casts: 377 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause Waxy casts
Conditions that could cause Waxy casts
All Waxy casts symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Waxy casts?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Clinoril and Remicade drug interaction
- What to expect when you take Aggrenox and have Toothache?
- Will you have Cocaine Abuse with Chalazion?
- What to expect when you have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Mesenteric Vein Thrombosis?
- Will you have Baldness with Corlanor?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Clinoril and Remicade
- Support group for people who have Chalazion and Cocaine Abuse?
- Support group for people who take Corlanor and have Baldness?
- Support group for people who take Cortef and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Factive and have Itching?
- This is a good med,but the urinary retention has been worsening over the last 2 months and my...
- Same thing has happened to me 😭😭😭😭 it's been 4 months now
- Hello I took tamiflu back in March & have not been feeling right since 😭😭😭 I want my life back...
- Hello, I had 7 injections of Prolia without educating myself, I trusted my doctor. I was never told...
- I joined this to hear different people’s experiences with Xarelto. I have no idea why someone would...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.