Weight control: 30,792 reports
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Weight control treatments and how effective are they?
- Phentermine hydrochloride
- Garcinia cambogi
- Garcinia cambogia
- Phendimetrazine tartrate
- Raspberry ketone
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Diethylpropion hydrochloride
- Green coffee bean
- Green tea
- Bee pollen
- Acai berry
- Bupropion hydrochloride
- Bontril pdm
- Vitamin b12
- Apple cider vinegar
- Fish oil
- Chromium picolinate
- Adderall 30
- Green tea extract
- Phentermine resin 30
- Levothyroxine sodium
- Wellbutrin xl
- Conjugated linoleic acid
- Adderall 20
- Adderall 10
- Calcium pyruvate
- Amphetamine sulfate
- African mango
- Tenuate dospan
- Atorvastatin calcium
- Omega 3
- Vitamin d
- Irvingia gabonensis
Drugs that could cause Weight control
Conditions that could cause Weight control
Most common Weight control symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,297 reports)
- Nausea - (1,165 reports)
- Headache - (764 reports)
- Diarrhea - (741 reports)
- Dizziness - (636 reports)
- Weight increased - (615 reports)
- Fatigue - (586 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (577 reports)
- Malaise - (532 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (461 reports)
All Weight control symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you have Weight control? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (265 members)
Can you answer these questions?
- Hi I'm 17 years old and I've been ill for quite some time. It started in eighth grade when I got mono. I treated right away when I found out because my mother works with my pediatrician. I was okay for awhile but during the summer that year I notice a bump in my neck I didn't tell my mother...
- i forgot to add to my post that I believe my weight loss of 20 lbs over the last 5 years is from the temazepam. Any suggestions or comments, I am very thin, and cannot gain weight, especially the weight i lost.
- Has any one had anxiety?
More questions for: Weight control
You may be interested in these posts
- Had partial Hysterectomy 4 years ago, now having severe hypothyroid symptoms... don’t know if there is anyone with these issues who can share which meds helped. I feel like the busted styrofoam cup on the side of the road. Hair completely fell out, no energy, forget everything, vision going....
- I love the fact that my appetite has changed! I would love to lose weight. But it’s a little scary how much I don’t wanna eat
- I have only been on Repatha about 8 weeks and have lost 6 lbs. I am so nauseated I can hardly eat
- looking for others who take Prozac and Contrave together
- hey everyone.am new to this
More posts for: Weight control
- Will you have Nsvt with Carvedilol?
- Will you have Scrotal Ulcer with Entresto?
- Will you have Yeast Infection - Esophagus with Aspirin?
- Will you have Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding with Depression?
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Sodium Chloride?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Carvedilol and have Nsvt?
- Support group for people who take Entresto and have Scrotal Ulcer?
- Support group for people who take Aspirin and have Yeast Infection - Esophagus?
- Support group for people who have Depression and Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding?
- Support group for people who take Sodium Chloride and have Skin Infection - Bacterial?
- What to expect when you take Carvedilol and have Nsvt?
- What to expect when you take Entresto and have Scrotal Ulcer?
- What to expect when you take Aspirin and have Yeast Infection - Esophagus?
- What to expect when you have Depression and Chronic Gastrointestinal Bleeding?
- What to expect when you take Sodium Chloride and have Skin Infection - Bacterial?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.