Weight control: 30,792 reports
Number of reports submitted per year:
Weight control treatments and how effective are they?
- Phentermine hydrochloride
- Garcinia cambogi
- Garcinia cambogia
- Phendimetrazine tartrate
- Raspberry ketone
- Metformin hydrochloride
- Diethylpropion hydrochloride
- Bee pollen
- Green coffee bean
- Green tea
- Bontril pdm
- Acai berry
- Vitamin b12
- Bupropion hydrochloride
- Apple cider vinegar
- Green tea extract
- Phentermine resin 30
- Wellbutrin xl
- Levothyroxine sodium
- Chromium picolinate
- Fish oil
- Adderall 30
- Conjugated linoleic acid
- Adderall 20
- Adderall 10
- Amphetamine sulfate
- African mango
- Calcium pyruvate
- Irvingia gabonensis
- Atorvastatin calcium
- Tenuate dospan
- Omega 3
- Vitamin d
Drugs that could cause Weight control
Conditions that could cause Weight control
Most common Weight control symptoms
- Drug ineffective - (1,297 reports)
- Nausea - (1,165 reports)
- Diarrhea - (741 reports)
- Headache - (739 reports)
- Dizziness - (636 reports)
- Weight increased - (615 reports)
- Fatigue - (586 reports)
- Nausea and vomiting - (577 reports)
- Malaise - (532 reports)
- Abdominal pain upper - (461 reports)
All Weight control symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Experience matters! A new approach to health care:
Do you have Weight control?
Analysis tools (to study 526 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Weight Control (276 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Weight loss with cough pearls
- Hi my Name is Alex,
- I have been taking this drug for two months and have lost 5.5% of my body weight. I am 67 year old female with silent reflux, barretts esophagus and schatzki ring that was dilated during endoscopy in April Wondering who else may suffer this and do you have weight loss.
- Hi, I’ve been taking 1,000 mg. of carbamezaphine and 25 mg of venaflaxine for bipolar. I was cut back from 75 mg of venaflaxine because of my complaints of weight gain to my doc. Since cutting back I’ve lost 5 pounds. I plan on eventually cutting out all venaflaxine. I also would like to use...
- Hi I am a female and have been on nabilone for 11 months. I am on a relatively small dose, three 0.5 mg a night. I was seeking an alternative to anxiety meds. While it did not help my anxiety, it had an amazing effect on an autoimmune condition I have which was disrupting my life and sleep...
More posts for: Weight control
- Will you have Hair Loss with Amoxicillin?
- Lipitor and Lorazepam drug interaction
- Will you have Migraines with Nalfon?
- Will you have Fibrin D Dimer Increased with Ankylosing Spondylitis?
- Will you have Bad Breath with Xiidra?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Amoxicillin and have Hair Loss?
- Support group for people who take Lipitor and Lorazepam
- Support group for people who take Nalfon and have Migraines?
- Support group for people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Fibrin D Dimer Increased?
- Support group for people who take Xiidra and have Bad Breath?
- Hi Have been taking Olmetec Plus for about one year and take Tylenol extra strength for headache...
- Hi, 2 months ago I had a suspicion of having malaria so I took 2 days of emergency Malarone...
- Hi, I'm Rich McDermott from Levittown NY. Just started taking Flomax a week ago after prostate...
- First time taking the Depo shot in the beginning of June, now dealing with headaches and joints. I...
- Debbie had a heart attack march 29 of this year had 1 stint put in and 2 more to go they put on...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.