We study 800 reports of X-ray abnormal now. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:
- Medications that treat X-ray abnormal and their effectiveness
- Drugs that could cause X-ray abnormal
- Conditions that could cause X-ray abnormal
- Common X-ray abnormal symptoms
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
Number of reports submitted per year:
Drugs that could cause X-ray abnormal
Conditions that could cause X-ray abnormal
Most common X-ray abnormal symptoms
- Septic arthritis staphylococcal - (41 reports)
- Pain - (8 reports)
- Nephrogenic systemic fibrosis - (7 reports)
- Itching - (6 reports)
- Stress and anxiety - (6 reports)
- Gait disturbance - (5 reports)
- Cardiac arrest - (5 reports)
- Breathing difficulty - (4 reports)
- Skin fibrosis - (4 reports)
- Weakness - (4 reports)
Do you have X-ray abnormal?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have X-ray abnormal
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
All X-ray abnormal symptomsa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Artery Fibromuscular Dysplasia with Methotrexate? - now
- Januvia and Absinthe drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Peripheral Neuritis with Protonix? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy - Peripheral with Protonix? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuropathy with Protonix? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuritis - Peripheral with Protonix? - 6 seconds ago
- Oregano and Pepcid Ac drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Livalo and Losartan Potassium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Augmentin Xr and Xyrem drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Kalamegha and Xerese drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.