X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
We study 91 people who have X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Medications that treat X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal and their effectiveness
- 187 drugs that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal
- 143 conditions that are associated with X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Browse all X-ray gastrointestinal tract abnormal symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Mercaptopurine and Tadalafil drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Myfortic and Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased - 5 seconds ago
- Urecholine and Amoxicillin drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Mekinist and Heparin drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Mometasone Furoate and Sulfamethoxazole drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Sudafed and Progesterone drug interaction - 26 seconds ago
- Phentermine and Kesimpta drug interaction - 27 seconds ago
- Mavik and Hospitalisation - 27 seconds ago
- Metoprolol Succinate and Peppermint Oil drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Ramipril and Metahydrin drug interaction - 31 seconds ago