Xith nerve paralysis: treatments, associated drugs and conditions
Xith nerve paralysis: damage or swelling of the facial nerve resulting dysfunction.
We study 4 people who have Xith nerve paralysis. The information that eHealthMe analyzes includes:- COVID vaccines that are associated with Xith nerve paralysis
- Medications that treat Xith nerve paralysis and their effectiveness
- 13 drugs that are associated with Xith nerve paralysis
- 4 conditions that are associated with Xith nerve paralysis
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
COVID vaccines that are associated with Xith nerve paralysis:
- Xith nerve paralysis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Xith nerve paralysis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Xith nerve paralysis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Browse all Xith nerve paralysis symptoms:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take any medication?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor drug safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all conditions on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Acanya and Fatigue - 8 seconds ago
- Bentyl and Raynaud'S Phenomenon - 8 seconds ago
- Venofer vs. Folvron - 25 seconds ago
- Soma and Numbness And Tingling - 49 seconds ago
- Alprazolam and Psoriasis Aggravated - 55 seconds ago
- Avonex and Genital Hypoaesthesia - 2 minutes ago
- Prozac and Clotrimazole drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Impaired Healing and Stress And Anxiety - 2 minutes ago
- Advair Diskus 100/50 and Uterine Cyst - 2 minutes ago
- Namenda vs. Lipitor - 2 minutes ago