Abnormal behavior and Alcoholism
Alcoholism is found among people with Abnormal behavior, especially for people who are male, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Alcoholism with Abnormal behavior. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 12 people who have Abnormal behavior from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
12 people who have Abnormal Behavior and Alcoholism are studied.
What is Abnormal behavior?
Abnormal behavior is found to be associated with 2,329 drugs and 1,668 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Alcoholism?
Alcoholism (problems with alcohol) is found to be associated with 1,755 drugs and 1,282 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Alcoholism in Abnormal behavior reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Behavior and experienced Alcoholism *:
- female: 8.33 %
- male: 91.67 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Behavior and experienced Alcoholism *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 16.67 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 2 people, 16.67%
- Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type (delusions and auditory hallucinations but relatively normal intellectual functioning and expression of affect): 1 person, 8.33%
- Schizoaffective Disorder (a mental disorder characterized by disordered thought): 1 person, 8.33%
- Hiv Infection: 1 person, 8.33%
- Drug Dependence: 1 person, 8.33%
- Back Pain: 1 person, 8.33%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (a chronic condition including attention difficulty, hyperactivity, and impulsiveness): 1 person, 8.33%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zyprexa: 8 people, 66.67%
- Risperdal Consta: 8 people, 66.67%
- Akineton: 8 people, 66.67%
- Xanax: 8 people, 66.67%
- Risperdal: 7 people, 58.33%
- Prozac: 4 people, 33.33%
- Tramadol Hydrochloride: 1 person, 8.33%
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate: 1 person, 8.33%
- Ritalin: 1 person, 8.33%
- Reyataz: 1 person, 8.33%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Mental Disorder (a psychological term for a mental or behavioural pattern or anomaly that causes distress or disability): 8 people, 66.67%
- Quit Smoking: 8 people, 66.67%
- Irritability: 8 people, 66.67%
- Aggression: 8 people, 66.67%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 5 people, 41.67%
- Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements): 4 people, 33.33%
- Dementia (madness): 4 people, 33.33%
- Urinary Tract Disorder: 4 people, 33.33%
- Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged: 2 people, 16.67%
- Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome (a life-threatening neurological disorder most often caused by an adverse reaction to neuroleptic or antipsychotic agents): 2 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Alcoholism?Check whether Alcoholism is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Abnormal behavior (48,222 reports)
- Alcoholism (25,328 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Alcoholism in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Alcoholism in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Alcoholism:
- Vivitrol: 2,330 reports
- Alcohol: 724 reports
- Oxycontin: 507 reports
- Seroquel: 459 reports
- Xanax: 358 reports
- Zoloft: 353 reports
- Lorazepam: 346 reports
- Loraz: 346 reports
- Effexor: 340 reports
- Diazepam: 340 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism (1,755 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Alcoholism:
- Depression: 1,017 reports
- Pain: 466 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 452 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Alcoholism:
- Alcoholism (1,282 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Alcoholism and Abnormal behavior, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Topiramate and Pristiq drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Dimenhydrinate and Prochlorperazine Maleate drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Foetal Exposure During Pregnancy and Sedation - 18 seconds ago
- Raynaud'S Phenomenon and Barrett'S Oesophagus - 43 seconds ago
- Rosuvastatin Calcium and Sunburn - 48 seconds ago
- Dexlansoprazole and Swallowing Difficulty - 48 seconds ago
- Urocit-K and Indapamide drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Ibrance and Skin Sensitisation - 59 seconds ago
- Liver Disorder and Peripheral Circulatory Failure - a minute ago
- Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance and Irritable Bowel Syndrome - a minute ago