Will you have Dizziness with Abnormal behaviour - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Abnormal behaviour, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Risperidone and have Relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 57 people who have Abnormal behaviour from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dizziness and Abnormal behaviour, and their synonyms.
What is Abnormal behaviour?
Abnormal behaviour (latest reports from 39,682 Abnormal behaviour patients)
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
57 people who have Abnormal Behaviour and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Abnormal Behaviour and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 38.6 %
- male: 61.4 %
Age of people who have Abnormal Behaviour and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 22.45 %
- 20-29: 22.45 %
- 30-39: 4.08 %
- 40-49: 24.49 %
- 50-59: 4.08 %
- 60+: 22.45 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (reoccurrence of an inflammatory disease in which the insulating covers of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord are damaged): 10 people, 17.54%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 5 people, 8.77%
- Mental Retardation (problems with learning and developing): 4 people, 7.02%
- Diabetes: 3 people, 5.26%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 3 people, 5.26%
- Indigestion: 3 people, 5.26%
- Depression: 2 people, 3.51%
- Vitamin Supplementation: 2 people, 3.51%
- Autism (a mental condition, present from early childhood, characterized by difficulty in communicating and forming relationships with other people and in using language and abstract concepts): 2 people, 3.51%
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioural challenges): 1 person, 1.75%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Risperidone: 12 people, 21.05%
- Zyrtec: 10 people, 17.54%
- Solu-Medrol: 10 people, 17.54%
- Gilenya: 10 people, 17.54%
- Prednisone: 7 people, 12.28%
- Risperdal: 7 people, 12.28%
- Risperdal Consta: 7 people, 12.28%
- Seroquel: 6 people, 10.53%
- Depakote: 6 people, 10.53%
- Clozaril: 5 people, 8.77%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 15 people, 26.32%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 15 people, 26.32%
- Headache (pain in head): 12 people, 21.05%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 12 people, 21.05%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 12 people, 21.05%
- Abdominal Pain: 11 people, 19.30%
- Cardiac Arrest: 10 people, 17.54%
- Drug Effect Delayed: 9 people, 15.79%
- Chest Pain: 8 people, 14.04%
- Disturbance In Attention: 8 people, 14.04%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Abnormal behaviour?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dizziness and Abnormal behaviour
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,106 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,870 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Abnormal behavioura b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Ranexa and Ac-1202 drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Runny Nose with Diltiazem Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Rhinorrhea with Diltiazem Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Postnasal Drip with Diltiazem Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Nasal Discharge with Diltiazem Hydrochloride? - a second ago
- Will you have Intraocular Pressure Increased with Avodart? - 2 seconds ago
- Flagyl and Conjugated Linoleic Acid drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Fever with Gingivitis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Pyrexia with Gingivitis? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Heat Stroke with Gingivitis? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.