Acne and Itching
Itching is found among people with Acne, especially for people who are female, 10-19 old.
The study analyzes which people have Itching with Acne. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7,656 people who have Acne from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7,656 people who have Acne and Itching are studied.
What is Acne?
Acne (skin problems that cause pimples) is found to be associated with 2,813 drugs and 2,196 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Itching?
Itching is found to be associated with 4,484 drugs and 4,368 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Itching in Acne reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Acne and experienced Itching *:
Age of people who have Acne and experienced Itching *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Itching?Check whether Itching is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Itching:
- Itching in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Itching in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Itching in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Itching:
- Prednisone: 14,612 reports
- Aspirin: 12,993 reports
- Humira: 12,525 reports
- Methotrexate: 11,908 reports
- Enbrel: 11,906 reports
- Dupixent: 11,478 reports
- Adapalene: 11,476 reports
- Metformin: 7,611 reports
- Cosentyx: 7,536 reports
- Omeprazole: 7,534 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,484 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Itching:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 16,747 reports
- Psoriasis: 12,849 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 12,545 reports
- High blood pressure: 11,848 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 9,972 reports
- Acne: 7,656 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Itching:
- Itching (4,368 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Itching and Acne, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fungal Infection and Furuncle - 13 seconds ago
- Buspar and Nuvaring drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Humalog and Clostridium Difficile Colitis - 24 seconds ago
- Omeprazole and Bile Duct Stenosis - 48 seconds ago
- Atenolol and Amoxicillin drug interaction - 55 seconds ago
- Concerta and Face Injury - a minute ago
- Detrol La and Calcinosis - a minute ago
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and drugs of ingredients of metoclopramide hydrochloride - 2 minutes ago
- Ibuprofen and Appendicitis - 2 minutes ago
- Paget'S Disease and Dry Mouth - 2 minutes ago