Colonoscopy and Mucous stools - from FDA reports
Mucous stools is found among people with Colonoscopy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Miralax and have High blood pressure. This review analyzes which people have Mucous stools with Colonoscopy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Colonoscopy from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 01, 2017
7 people who have Colonoscopy and Mucous Stools are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Colonoscopy and experience Mucous Stools *:
- female: 85.71 %
- male: 14.29 %
Age of people who have Colonoscopy and experience Mucous Stools *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 16.67 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 50.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 14.29%)
- Menstruation Irregular (1 person, 14.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Moviprep (2 people, 28.57%)
- Miralax (2 people, 28.57%)
- Synthroid (1 person, 14.29%)
- Fosamax (1 person, 14.29%)
- Centrum Silver (1 person, 14.29%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea And Vomiting (3 people, 42.86%)
- Nausea (3 people, 42.86%)
- Dizziness (3 people, 42.86%)
- Diarrhea (3 people, 42.86%)
- Abdominal Distension (3 people, 42.86%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Mucous stools and Colonoscopy?
- Check symptoms - is your mucous stools caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMucous stools and Colonoscopy from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Colonoscopy can be treated by Propofol, Moviprep, Osmoprep (latest reports from 5,917 Colonoscopy patients)
Mucous stools (mucous with stool) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, high blood pressure, pain, depression (latest reports from 1,333 Mucous stools patients).
Browse all symptoms of Colonoscopya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Mucous stoolsMucous stools
Other conditions that could case Mucous stoolsMucous stools
What would happen?
You may be interested in these reviews
Sick for nearly two years after omniprazole. Mucus, most bizarre intestinal issues imaginable. From one specialist to another, ER trips, etc. One physician did have my gallbladder checked, and it is now dysfunctional. Looking for common denominators. So sorry that others are suffering, as well.
Hi, I have been on paroxetine for almost 2 months now and have noticed a big increase in throat mucus and have had 3 sinus infections. Is this a common after effect of the drug, if it is, I want no part of continuing with the med. Please respond and let me know if this has happened to you. I am ...
I am undiagnosed. Normal Colonoscopy and Upper Endoscopy. High Calprotectin of 320. Three months ago saw what I thought was blood in my stool. Never had a formal stool sample! Doctor just did Colonoscopy. I have no pain, no urgency of going several times a day, or any other symptoms other than ...