Delusion and Malaise - from FDA reports
Malaise is found among people with Delusion, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Nuplazid and have Hallucinations. This review analyzes which people have Malaise with Delusion. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 47 people who have Delusion from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 16, 2017
47 people who have Delusion and Malaise are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Delusion and experience Malaise *:
- female: 56.52 %
- male: 43.48 %
Age of people who have Delusion and experience Malaise *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 10.0 %
- 40-49: 3.33 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 70.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hallucinations (27 people, 57.45%)
- Parkinson's Disease (6 people, 12.77%)
- Stress And Anxiety (3 people, 6.38%)
- Sleep Disorder (3 people, 6.38%)
- Hallucination, Auditory (2 people, 4.26%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Nuplazid (24 people, 51.06%)
- Zyprexa (7 people, 14.89%)
- Risperdal (4 people, 8.51%)
- Fosamax (4 people, 8.51%)
- Azilect (4 people, 8.51%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hallucinations (8 people, 17.02%)
- Drowsiness (8 people, 17.02%)
- Drug Ineffective (7 people, 14.89%)
- Weight Decreased (6 people, 12.77%)
- Dizziness (6 people, 12.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Malaise and Delusion?
- Check symptoms - is your malaise caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMalaise and Delusion from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Delusion (a false belief or opinion) (latest reports from 10,247 Delusion patients)
Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression (latest reports from 243,579 Malaise patients).
Browse all symptoms of Delusiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause MalaiseMalaise
Other conditions that could case MalaiseMalaise
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My husband has been on Lantus Insulin for 1 yr. About two months into taking the medication he started with delusions and paranoid behavior. It has since increased to a point of severely effecting our relationship and marriage. Has they been any significant links to taking insulin and ...