Who have Cough with Depression - from FDA reports
Cough is found among people with Depression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,001 people who have Depression from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3,001 people who have Depression and Cough are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Depression and experience Cough *:
- female: 77.87 %
- male: 22.13 %
Age of people who have Depression and experience Cough *:
- 0-1: 0.16 %
- 2-9: 0.08 %
- 10-19: 1.54 %
- 20-29: 3.65 %
- 30-39: 8.03 %
- 40-49: 19.59 %
- 50-59: 27.66 %
- 60+: 39.25 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 690 people, 22.99%
- Stress And Anxiety: 642 people, 21.39%
- Pain: 510 people, 16.99%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 434 people, 14.46%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 394 people, 13.13%
- Sleep Disorder: 301 people, 10.03%
- Asthma: 268 people, 8.93%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 267 people, 8.90%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 251 people, 8.36%
- Diabetes: 241 people, 8.03%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 412 people, 13.73%
- Cymbalta: 338 people, 11.26%
- Zoloft: 322 people, 10.73%
- Lexapro: 320 people, 10.66%
- Effexor: 233 people, 7.76%
- Prozac: 231 people, 7.70%
- Xanax: 225 people, 7.50%
- Paxil: 221 people, 7.36%
- Wellbutrin: 214 people, 7.13%
- Nexium: 214 people, 7.13%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Breathing Difficulty: 851 people, 28.36%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 745 people, 24.83%
- Fever: 552 people, 18.39%
- Headache (pain in head): 518 people, 17.26%
- Pain: 492 people, 16.39%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 491 people, 16.36%
- Chest Pain: 446 people, 14.86%
- Stress And Anxiety: 443 people, 14.76%
- Dizziness: 436 people, 14.53%
- Diarrhea: 413 people, 13.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cough with Depression?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cough and Depression
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Depression can be treated by Wellbutrin, Zoloft, Cymbalta, Prozac, Effexor (latest reports from 447,181 Depression patients)
Cough has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 185,366 Cough patients).
Drugs that are associated with CoughCough (3,445 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CoughCough (3,364 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Depressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Keratoconus with Coconut Oil? - now
- Will you have Gad with Addh? - a second ago
- Will you have Tracheal Diverticulum with Citalopram Hydrobromide? - 2 seconds ago
- Ciprofloxacin and Oxybutynin Chloride drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Potassium Chloride 40Meq In Dextrose 5% And Sodium Chloride 0.9% In Plastic Container and Polyethylene Glycol 3350 drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Honey and Fentanyl drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Nail Pitting with Rheumatoid Arthritis? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Bacterial Prostatitis with Colloidal Silver? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Acne Rosacea with Vancenase? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Rosacea with Vancenase? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Amitril, Biotin, Sertraline for a 28 year old woman - an hour ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Niacin, Atorvastatin Calcium, Furosemide, Fenofibrate, Allopurinol, Carvedilol, Metformin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Amlodipine Besylate, Prozac, Trileptal, Vyvanse, Metoprolol Succinate - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Reglan, Bentyl - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Humira, Calcium, Folic Acid, Paxil, Biotin, Methotrexate, Metformin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Seroquel, Gabapentin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Mirena - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Aricept - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Finasteride, Oxycodone, Methocarbamol - 10 hours ago
- Prediction of Phentermine for a 41 year old woman - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.