Will you have Headache with Dizziness - from FDA reports
Headache is found among people with Dizziness, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Meclizine and have Orthostatic hypotension. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 465 people who have Dizziness from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Headache and Dizziness, and their synonyms.
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness can be treated by Antivert, Ativan, Clonazepam, Diazepam, Dimenhydrinate (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients)
What is Headache?
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 425,370 Headache patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
465 people who have Dizziness and Headache are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Dizziness and experience Headache *:
- female: 73.8 %
- male: 26.2 %
Age of people who have Dizziness and experience Headache *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.52 %
- 20-29: 6.82 %
- 30-39: 6.82 %
- 40-49: 16.8 %
- 50-59: 18.9 %
- 60+: 50.13 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Orthostatic Hypotension (a medical condition consisting of a sudden decrease in blood pressure when a person stands up): 66 people, 14.19%
- Pain: 58 people, 12.47%
- High Blood Pressure: 55 people, 11.83%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 51 people, 10.97%
- Stress And Anxiety: 47 people, 10.11%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 47 people, 10.11%
- Depression: 45 people, 9.68%
- Autonomic Neuropathy (malfunction of the autonomic nervous system (ans)): 45 people, 9.68%
- Fainting (loss of consciousness and postural tone): 40 people, 8.60%
- Constipation: 37 people, 7.96%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Meclizine: 105 people, 22.58%
- Northera: 82 people, 17.63%
- Lyrica: 43 people, 9.25%
- Synthroid: 41 people, 8.82%
- Lasix: 33 people, 7.10%
- Xanax: 31 people, 6.67%
- Vitamin D: 31 people, 6.67%
- Humira: 31 people, 6.67%
- Zyrtec: 29 people, 6.24%
- Antivert: 29 people, 6.24%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 126 people, 27.10%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 101 people, 21.72%
- Weakness: 96 people, 20.65%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 74 people, 15.91%
- Pain: 71 people, 15.27%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 66 people, 14.19%
- High Blood Pressure: 60 people, 12.90%
- Joint Pain: 59 people, 12.69%
- Breathing Difficulty: 58 people, 12.47%
- Diarrhea: 56 people, 12.04%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Headache with Dizziness?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Headache and Dizziness
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Headache with Dizziness
Severity of Headache *:
- least: 16.67 %
- moderate: 33.33 %
- severe: 16.67 %
- most severe: 33.33 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 20 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 80 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with HeadacheHeadache (4,173 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause HeadacheHeadache (4,959 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Dizzinessa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Zantac 150 and Zanaflex drug interactions for women aged 40-49 - a second ago
- Will you have Stones - Kidney with Biletan? - a second ago
- Will you have Renal Calculi with Biletan? - a second ago
- Will you have Nephrolithiasis with Biletan? - a second ago
- Will you have Kidney Stones with Biletan? - a second ago
- Will you have Slow Rhr with Vasculitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Electrocardiogram Qt Prolonged with M.V.I.? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Slow Resting Heart Rate with Vasculitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Slow Heart Rate with Vasculitis? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cardiac Arrest with Azulfidine? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Tysabri, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vesicare, Fish Oil, Cranberry, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Vitamin D, Lo Loestrin Fe - an hour ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Flomax, Atorvastatin Calcium, Alphagan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old man who takes Modafinil - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Acyclovir - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Invega Sustenna, Geodon for a 15 year old girl - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 15 year old girl who takes Invega Sustenna - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Armour Thyroid, Requip, Inspra, Losartan, Nuvigil, Baclofen - 10 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Allopurinol, Magnesium Chloride for a 63 year old man - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Topamax - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Sertraline - 13 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.