Endometriosis and Sciatica - from FDA reports
Sciatica is found among people with Endometriosis, especially for people who are 30-39 old, take medication Lupron depot and have Birth control. This review analyzes which people have Sciatica with Endometriosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 23 people who have Endometriosis from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
23 people who have Endometriosis and Sciatica are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Endometriosis and experience Sciatica *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 70 %
- 40-49: 5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 8.70%)
- Birth Control (2 people, 8.70%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 4.35%)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (1 person, 4.35%)
- Back Pain (1 person, 4.35%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lupron Depot (12 people, 52.17%)
- Nuvaring (7 people, 30.43%)
- Lortab (6 people, 26.09%)
- Albuterol (6 people, 26.09%)
- Advair Diskus 100/50 (6 people, 26.09%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hot Flush (9 people, 39.13%)
- Pulmonary Embolism (7 people, 30.43%)
- Kidney Stones (7 people, 30.43%)
- Headache (7 people, 30.43%)
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (7 people, 30.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Sciatica and Endometriosis?
- Check symptoms - is your sciatica caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSciatica and Endometriosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Endometriosis (appearance of endometrial tissue outside the uterus and causing pelvic pain) can be treated by Lupron depot, Depo-provera, Mirena, Lupron, Zoladex (latest reports from 11,877 Endometriosis patients)
Sciatica (a set of symptoms including pain caused by general compression or irritation of one of five spinal nerve roots of each sciatic nerve) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis, pain (latest reports from 12,467 Sciatica patients).
Browse all symptoms of Endometriosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause SciaticaSciatica
Other conditions that could case SciaticaSciatica
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
My hair has been so oily. I have tried many different shampoos, rarely use conditioner these days because of it. My Endo symptoms having got so bad again I know I am probably over due for another removal procedure but there are things happening this time around that I can only think are a ...
I have endometriosis and am getting Lupron Depot injections as suprressive therapy. My IBS has now turned into inflammatory bowel disease. I am in constant pain and vomit frequently. My third injection was on 6/20. I had to go to the ER on 6/21 for nonstop vomiting and severe abdominal pain. ...
Hi. I have sciatica as a result of leg length discrepancy. Ivd been dogged with back pain for decades but the past year it seems to get better. Bit of an twing but nothing more. My outer left thigh has been numb for years but it’s just started to itch like crazy. The area had a couple of ...