Menopause and Dehydration - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who have Menopause from FDA, and is updated regularly.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications.
45 people who have Menopause and Dehydration are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Dehydration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 48.48 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 11 people, 24.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 17.78%
- Pain: 7 people, 15.56%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 15.56%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 6 people, 13.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin: 14 people, 31.11%
- Combipatch: 7 people, 15.56%
- Prempro: 7 people, 15.56%
- Vioxx: 6 people, 13.33%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 13.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 11 people, 24.44%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 24.44%
- Depression: 10 people, 22.22%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Are you new to Menopause or have questions?
- There are people who "have been there". Follow a Care Guide of Menopause to ask questions and learn from experience.
Volunteer or get paid to help people with your care experience
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,576 Menopause patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 101,402 Dehydration patients).
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration (3,232 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DehydrationDehydration (3,166 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Menopause and Dehydration
- Support group for people who have Menopause (131 members)
- Support group for people who have Dehydration (151 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Would like to chat to anyone who connects their post nasal drip symptoms with the Menopause
- Why does Flexeril make me so dehydrated? I've only been on it for a few months, what can I do?
- where to go for all menopause help. What to do? What to take. I'm misearble
- Trying to figure out if the flare up of my life time of dysthymia could be associated with reaching menopause.
- Took vyvanse that morning 7am as well at the G? Medicine FOR Fibromyalgia x3 a day, took took the zambalt Then took vitamins and supplements at lunch 14:00 and at 5:00 took the seroquel XR 50mg then at 8:00 PM DRANK TWO vodka cranberry at the fine restaurant. Remember sitting down seemed...
- Will you have Blood Pressure Increased with Detrol La?
- Will you have Exhaustion with Farxiga?
- Will you have Coughing with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)?
- Will you have Cough with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos)?
- Will you have Stomach Ulcer with Amlodipine Besylate?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Detrol La and have Blood Pressure Increased?
- Support group for people who take Farxiga and have Exhaustion?
- Support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) and Coughing?
- Support group for people who have Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (Pcos) and Cough?
- Support group for people who take Amlodipine Besylate and have Stomach Ulcer?
Recent Care Guides
- Jayneynip (Free)
- Charles mccall (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Tender care (Free)
- Nana fran (monthly rate: $10.00)
- Feynman (monthly rate: $10.00)
You could also:
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.