Menopause and Dehydration - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50 people who have Menopause from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
50 people who have Menopause and Dehydration are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Dehydration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 11 people, 22.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 20.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 9 people, 18.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 8 people, 16.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 8 people, 16.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin: 16 people, 32.00%
- Prempro: 8 people, 16.00%
- Synthroid: 7 people, 14.00%
- Combipatch: 7 people, 14.00%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 12.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 people, 32.00%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 28.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 12 people, 24.00%
- Weakness: 10 people, 20.00%
- Depression: 10 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dehydration with Menopause?
You are not alone:
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 8,471 Menopause patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 113,330 Dehydration patients).
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration (3,246 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DehydrationDehydration (3,169 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
- Will you have Ulcer - Mouth with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Radiation Exposure During Pregnancy with Xeloda?
- Will you have Stomatitis - Ulcerative with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Oral Ulcer with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Mouth Ulceration with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Mouth Ulcers with Hydroxyurea?
- Will you have Macrostomia with Yellow Skin And Eyes?
- Will you have Pruritus with Mylicon?
- Will you have Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease with Drisdol?
- Will you have Itchiness with Mylicon?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.