Menopause and Dehydration - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Dehydration with Menopause. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 45 people who have Menopause from FDA , and is updated regularly.
45 people who have Menopause and Dehydration are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Dehydration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 18.18 %
- 50-59: 48.48 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 11 people, 24.44%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 17.78%
- Pain: 7 people, 15.56%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 15.56%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 6 people, 13.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin: 14 people, 31.11%
- Combipatch: 7 people, 15.56%
- Prempro: 7 people, 15.56%
- Vioxx: 6 people, 13.33%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 13.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 33.33%
- Diarrhea: 11 people, 24.44%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 24.44%
- Depression: 10 people, 22.22%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dehydration with Menopause?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Dehydration
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 7,575 Menopause patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma (latest reports from 101,402 Dehydration patients).
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration (3,213 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DehydrationDehydration (3,161 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Menopause and Dehydration
- Support group for people who have Menopause (126 members)
- Support group for people who have Dehydration (147 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- Monthly cvs happens when period would have been due, lasts 12 hours to the second! GP useless HELP.
- im 46 and gave birth 4 months ago. one year ago i was told i was premenopausal. Recent hormones were drawn and all consistant with menopause. Bilirubin drawn 3 weeks ago was 1.8 Last week’s bili was 2.0 All other liver enzymes normal. Going to hematologist on Tues per my request from my primary...
- I play tennis and it's become a real problem. If I take my med in the morning and get onto the court in the heat -- good chance I'll get dizzy and not be able to finish the game! Anyone try playing sports on this med?
- I have had 3 incidents of anaphylaxis within 1 year, , the worst case was 1-2 hours a violent stomach virus with vomiting and diarrhea.
- I am wondering if my peri menopause has any role in my Ataxia? I’m not taking anything . Gradually progressive Ataxia. Headaches. Migraines, sweats, insomnia, joint pain, fatigue, brain fog, depression, stress, anxiety, and flu like symptoms (that seems hormonal -I have a whole other set of...
- Will you have Copd with Ramipril?
- Will you have Motion Sickness with Heart Disease?
- Will you have Hepatitis with Benadryl?
- Will you have Furuncle with Subutex?
- Will you have Restless Legs with Albuterol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Ramipril and have Copd?
- Support group for people who have Heart Disease and Motion Sickness?
- Support group for people who take Benadryl and have Hepatitis?
- Support group for people who take Subutex and have Furuncle?
- Support group for people who take Albuterol and have Restless Legs?
- What to expect when you take Ramipril and have Copd?
- What to expect when you have Heart Disease and Motion Sickness?
- What to expect when you take Benadryl and have Hepatitis?
- What to expect when you take Subutex and have Furuncle?
- What to expect when you take Albuterol and have Restless Legs?
- A study for a 43 year old man who takes Lipidil, Crestor
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Inderal, Levothyroxine Sodium, Plant Sterols, Aciphex, Melatonin
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Prilosec
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Omega 3
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Adderall Xr 30
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.