Who have Dehydration with Menopause - from FDA reports
Dehydration is found among people with Menopause, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Premarin and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 50 people who have Menopause from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
50 people who have Menopause and Dehydration are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Menopause and experience Dehydration *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Menopause and experience Dehydration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 19.44 %
- 50-59: 50.0 %
- 60+: 30.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 11 people, 22.00%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 20.00%
- Hypersensitivity: 9 people, 18.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 8 people, 16.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 8 people, 16.00%
- Pain: 8 people, 16.00%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 7 people, 14.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 6 people, 12.00%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 6 people, 12.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 6 people, 12.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Premarin: 16 people, 32.00%
- Prempro: 8 people, 16.00%
- Synthroid: 7 people, 14.00%
- Combipatch: 7 people, 14.00%
- Lipitor: 6 people, 12.00%
- Vioxx: 6 people, 12.00%
- Ribavirin: 6 people, 12.00%
- Zoloft: 6 people, 12.00%
- Prevacid: 6 people, 12.00%
- Wellbutrin: 5 people, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 16 people, 32.00%
- Diarrhea: 14 people, 28.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 12 people, 24.00%
- Weakness: 10 people, 20.00%
- Depression: 10 people, 20.00%
- Weight Decreased: 9 people, 18.00%
- Hypokalemia (low potassium): 9 people, 18.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 18.00%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 9 people, 18.00%
- Dizziness: 8 people, 16.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dehydration with Menopause?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dehydration and Menopause
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Menopause (end of monthly cycles in women) can be treated by Estradiol, Premarin, Progesterone, Prempro, Prometrium (latest reports from 8,692 Menopause patients)
Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, pain, multiple myeloma, type 2 diabetes (latest reports from 116,327 Dehydration patients).
Drugs that are associated with DehydrationDehydration (3,250 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DehydrationDehydration (3,169 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Menopausea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hepatic Necrosis with Humira? - now
- Will you have Hyperlipidaemia with Torsemide? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Miosis with Pantoprazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Premature Labor with Flomax? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Diclofenac Sodium and Valganciclovir Hydrochloride - 4 seconds ago
- Octreotide Acetate and Decadron drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Sopor with Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Jaundice Haemolytic with Clonidine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations Aggravated with Kineret? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Palpitations with Kineret? - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 64 year old woman who takes Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Meloxicam, Methotrexate, Sulfasalazine, Rifinah, B6 for a 42 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Xarelto, Butorphanol Tartrate Preservative Free, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Wellbutrin Sr, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Janumet, Fenofibrate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Metoprolol Succinate - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Lomotil, Lexapro - 8 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Atenolol, Toprol-xl for a 70 year old woman - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old woman who takes Pineal Hormone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 2 year old boy who takes Cetirizine Hydrochloride - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate, Folic Acid - 15 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.