Stroke and Muscle twitching
Muscle twitching is found among people with Stroke, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Muscle twitching with Stroke. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 41 people who have Stroke from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
41 people who have Stroke and Muscle Twitching are studied.
What is Stroke?
Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen) is found to be associated with 3,587 drugs and 2,964 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Muscle twitching?
Muscle twitching is found to be associated with 2,560 drugs and 1,843 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Muscle twitching in Stroke reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Stroke and experienced Muscle Twitching *:
- female: 84.21 %
- male: 15.79 %
Age of people who have Stroke and experienced Muscle Twitching *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 2.86 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 82.86 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 8 people, 19.51%
- Kidney Infection: 7 people, 17.07%
- High Blood Pressure: 5 people, 12.20%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 4 people, 9.76%
- Pain: 4 people, 9.76%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 3 people, 7.32%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 3 people, 7.32%
- Depression: 3 people, 7.32%
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 4.88%
- Cardiac Disorder: 2 people, 4.88%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Clopidogrel: 11 people, 26.83%
- Plavix: 6 people, 14.63%
- Xarelto: 5 people, 12.20%
- Eliquis: 5 people, 12.20%
- Xanax: 4 people, 9.76%
- Lasix: 3 people, 7.32%
- Celexa: 3 people, 7.32%
- Ibuprofen: 3 people, 7.32%
- Lipitor: 3 people, 7.32%
- Amlodipine: 3 people, 7.32%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 14 people, 34.15%
- Blood Creatine Phosphokinase Increased: 11 people, 26.83%
- Dyskinesia (abnormality or impairment of voluntary movement): 10 people, 24.39%
- Seizures (abnormal excessive or synchronous neuronal activity in the brain): 8 people, 19.51%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 8 people, 19.51%
- Transient Ischaemic Attack (a transient episode of neurologic dysfunction caused by ischemia (loss of blood flow)): 7 people, 17.07%
- Subdural Haemorrhage (bleeding between the skull and the surface of the brain): 7 people, 17.07%
- International Normalised Ratio Increased: 6 people, 14.63%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4 people, 9.76%
- Dizziness: 4 people, 9.76%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Muscle twitching?Check whether Muscle twitching is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Stroke (311,149 reports)
- Muscle twitching (25,927 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Muscle twitching:
- Muscle twitching in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Muscle twitching in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Muscle twitching in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Muscle twitching:
- Lyrica: 1,048 reports
- Gabapentin: 921 reports
- Cymbalta: 746 reports
- Aspirin: 736 reports
- Prednisone: 701 reports
- Zoloft: 653 reports
- Omeprazole: 633 reports
- Seroquel: 585 reports
- Lisinopril: 581 reports
- Abilify: 573 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Muscle twitching:
- Muscle twitching (2,560 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Muscle twitching:
- Depression: 1,719 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 1,403 reports
- Pain: 975 reports
- Stress and anxiety: 895 reports
- High blood pressure: 648 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Muscle twitching:
- Muscle twitching (1,843 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Muscle twitching and Stroke, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vesicare and Alinia drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Edluar and Abilify drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Humulin 70/30 and Faslodex drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Pain In Extremity and Anal Sphincter Atony - 42 seconds ago
- Talacen and Constipation - 42 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Qsymia drug interaction - 49 seconds ago
- Hydroxyzine Hydrochloride vs. Adderall 20 - 50 seconds ago
- Risperidone and Diplopia - 54 seconds ago
- Actifed vs. Claritin-D - a minute ago
- Theophyl and Procedural Complication - a minute ago