Who have Weakness with Uti - from FDA reports
Weakness is found among people with Uti, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cipro and have High blood pressure. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,785 people who have Uti from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
1,785 people who have Uti and Weakness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Uti and experience Weakness *:
- female: 77.83 %
- male: 22.17 %
Age of people who have Uti and experience Weakness *:
- 0-1: 0.26 %
- 2-9: 0.58 %
- 10-19: 2.2 %
- 20-29: 4.79 %
- 30-39: 10.03 %
- 40-49: 12.23 %
- 50-59: 17.79 %
- 60+: 52.13 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 132 people, 7.39%
- Pain: 113 people, 6.33%
- Depression: 58 people, 3.25%
- Diabetes: 57 people, 3.19%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 45 people, 2.52%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 43 people, 2.41%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 43 people, 2.41%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 41 people, 2.30%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 41 people, 2.30%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 40 people, 2.24%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cipro: 206 people, 11.54%
- Levaquin: 183 people, 10.25%
- Macrobid: 90 people, 5.04%
- Bactrim: 71 people, 3.98%
- Nitrofurantoin: 71 people, 3.98%
- Synthroid: 63 people, 3.53%
- Magnesium: 58 people, 3.25%
- Vitamin D: 54 people, 3.03%
- Lasix: 51 people, 2.86%
- Ciprofloxacin: 47 people, 2.63%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 483 people, 27.06%
- Joint Pain: 374 people, 20.95%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 364 people, 20.39%
- Dizziness: 344 people, 19.27%
- Headache (pain in head): 302 people, 16.92%
- Pain: 292 people, 16.36%
- Paraesthesia (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's skin with no apparent long-term physical effect): 246 people, 13.78%
- Pain In Extremity: 223 people, 12.49%
- Breathing Difficulty: 223 people, 12.49%
- Diarrhea: 222 people, 12.44%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Weakness with Uti?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Weakness and Uti
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Uti (urinary tract infection) can be treated by Cipro, Macrobid, Bactrim, Nitrofurantoin, Ciprofloxacin hydrochloride (latest reports from 152,347 Uti patients)
Weakness has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 361,003 Weakness patients).
Drugs that are associated with WeaknessWeakness (4,310 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause WeaknessWeakness (5,095 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Utia b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Hypertrophic Osteoarthritis with Warfarin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Heart Racing with Bifido? - now
- Will you have Erectile Dysfunction with Raptiva? - now
- Will you have Djd with Warfarin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Erectile Disturbance with Raptiva? - now
- Will you have Heart Pounding Or Racing with Bifido? - now
- Will you have Hemorrhoids with Skelaxin? - now
- Will you have Degenerative Joint Disease with Warfarin Sodium? - now
- Will you have Ed with Raptiva? - now
- Will you have Heart Pounding with Bifido? - now
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Concerta, Zoloft, Rexulti, Lamictal, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 18 year old boy who takes Concerta, Zoloft, Rexulti, Lamictal, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 42 minutes ago
- Prediction of Zoloft for a 18 year old girl - an hour ago
- A study for a 57 year old woman who takes Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Sertraline, Trelegy Ellipta, Plaquenil, Vitamin D, Loratadine - 2 hours ago
- Prediction of Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Celexa, Meloxicam, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 23 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Botox - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 69 year old man who takes Flonase, Symbicort - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Celebrex, Effexor Xr - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Crestor, Metoprolol Tartrate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin) - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old man who takes Cephalexin, Loratadine - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.