Weight loss and Memory loss
Memory loss is found among people with Weight loss, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Memory loss with Weight loss. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 191 people who have Weight loss from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
191 people who have Weight Loss and Memory Loss are studied.
What is Weight loss?
Weight loss is found to be associated with 2,696 drugs and 2,172 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Memory loss?
Memory loss is found to be associated with 3,978 drugs and 4,031 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Memory loss in Weight loss reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Weight loss and experienced Memory loss *:
Age of people who have Weight loss and experienced Memory loss *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Memory loss?Check whether Memory loss is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Memory loss:
- Memory loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Memory loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Memory loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Memory loss:
- Tysabri: 11,095 reports
- Avonex: 9,871 reports
- Aspirin: 9,097 reports
- Lyrica: 8,682 reports
- Tecfidera: 6,865 reports
- Gabapentin: 6,748 reports
- Prednisone: 5,813 reports
- Vitamin d: 5,675 reports
- Omeprazole: 5,517 reports
- Metformin: 5,423 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss (3,978 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Memory loss:
- Multiple sclerosis: 34,966 reports
- Depression: 9,731 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 9,111 reports
- Pain: 8,919 reports
- High blood pressure: 7,679 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 6,861 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Memory loss:
- Memory loss (4,031 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Memory loss and Weight loss, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Pepcid Ac and Prozac drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Darunavir Ethanolate drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Leuprolide Acetate and Skin Disorder - 7 seconds ago
- Cellcept and Mucosal Inflammation - 9 seconds ago
- Savella and Flexeril drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Trileptal and Tyvaso drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Toviaz drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Savella and Alprazolam drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Amlodipine and Savella drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Actos and Blood Creatinine Increased - 24 seconds ago