Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl. Common interactions include ulcer among females and sinusitis among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who take Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who take Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Arnuity ellipta?
Arnuity ellipta has active ingredients of fluticasone furoate. eHealthMe is studying from 2,725 Arnuity ellipta users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Qnasl?
Qnasl has active ingredients of beclomethasone dipropionate. It is often used in allergies. eHealthMe is studying from 1,802 Qnasl users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl reports submitted per year:
Common Arnuity Ellipta and Qnasl drug interactions by gender *:
- Upper respiratory tract infection
Common Arnuity Ellipta and Qnasl drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Arnuity ellipta (2,725 reports)
- Qnasl (1,802 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arnuity ellipta side effects:
- Breathing difficulty: 474 reports
- Asthma: 464 reports
- Drug ineffective: 316 reports
- Wheezing (a high-pitched whistling sound made while you breath): 313 reports
- Cough: 295 reports
- Pneumonia: 199 reports
- High blood pressure: 170 reports
- Chest pain: 161 reports
- Sleep disorder: 144 reports
Browse all side effects of Arnuity ellipta:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Qnasl side effects:
- Drug ineffective: 152 reports
- Headache (pain in head): 129 reports
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 119 reports
Browse all side effects of Qnasl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Arnuity ellipta interactions:
- Arnuity ellipta and Prednisone: 397 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Singulair: 306 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Breo ellipta: 261 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Anoro ellipta: 231 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Albuterol: 227 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Spiriva: 213 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Pulmicort: 156 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Gabapentin: 139 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Vitamin d: 133 reports
- Arnuity ellipta and Pantoprazole: 132 reports
Browse all interactions between Arnuity ellipta and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Qnasl interactions:
- Qnasl and Singulair: 290 reports
- Qnasl and Diphen: 239 reports
- Qnasl and Xyrem: 223 reports
- Qnasl and Zyrtec: 204 reports
- Qnasl and Vitamin d: 190 reports
- Qnasl and Proair hfa: 177 reports
- Qnasl and Allegra: 157 reports
- Qnasl and Symbicort: 151 reports
- Qnasl and Advair hfa: 141 reports
- Qnasl and Prednisone: 132 reports
Browse all interactions between Qnasl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on fluticasone furoate and beclomethasone dipropionate (the active ingredients of Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl, respectively), and Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Arnuity ellipta and Qnasl.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Absorica vs. Cefuroxime Axetil - 5 seconds ago
- Solu-Cortef and Aortic Aneurysm - 7 seconds ago
- Hypothyroidism and Nephrogenic Anaemia - 12 seconds ago
- Pred Forte and Rozerem drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Hyperkalemia in Glipizide, how severe and when it was recovered? - 25 seconds ago
- Sjogren Syndrome in Gabapentin, how severe and when it was recovered? - 46 seconds ago
- Prevacid 24 Hr and Triamterene drug interaction - 52 seconds ago
- Influenza Like Illness and Tinnitus - 54 seconds ago
- Dumping Syndrome and Therapeutic Response Unexpected - a minute ago
- Metoclopramide and Pimecrolimus drug interaction - a minute ago