Qnasl: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Qnasl: beclomethasone dipropionate
We study 1,802 Qnasl users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Qnasl
- 101 alternative drugs to Qnasl
- 1,572 Qnasl side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Qnasl?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Qnasl treats:
Compare Qnasl with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Qnasl side effects:
- Drug ineffective (152 reports)
- Headache (129 reports)
- Nasal discomfort (122 reports)
- Sinusitis (119 reports)
Qnasl side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Qnasl side effects (1,755 reports)
Browse all side effects of Qnasl:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Qnasl interactions:
Browse all interactions between Qnasl and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Qnasl?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Qnasl safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Jublia and Flonase drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Botox Cosmetic and Hctz drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Humira and Enterocutaneous Fistula - 25 seconds ago
- Lexapro and Minipress drug interaction - 44 seconds ago
- Multiple Sclerosis and Petit Mal Epilepsy - a minute ago
- Humira and Colon Neoplasm - a minute ago
- Lopressor and Bronchial Obstruction - a minute ago
- Leucovorin Calcium and Seroconversion Test Positive - a minute ago
- Blood Potassium Decreased and moderna covid vaccine - a minute ago
- Abilify and Blunted Affect - a minute ago