Catapres and Xenical drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Catapres and Xenical together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Catapres and Xenical. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 21 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 20, 2017
21 people who take Catapres, Xenical are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCatapres and Xenical from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Catapres has active ingredients of clonidine hydrochloride. It is often used in high blood pressure. (latest outcomes from Catapres 4,753 users)
Xenical has active ingredients of orlistat. It is often used in weight loss. (latest outcomes from Xenical 11,202 users)
Interactions between Catapres and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Xenical and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Catapres and Xenicala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Catapres (clonidine hydrochloride) is often used to treat high blood pressure. Xenical (orlistat) is often used to treat weight loss. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Catapres is used in:
- Xenical is used in:
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
- I am taking sertraline and have been for 2 yeats but want to try using Xenical / orlistat to try and loose weight
- Hi..Does anyone here know what is the cheapest yet effective oral glutathione that can be taken with xenical?
- I am 61 years old and have a history of diverticulitis. I started taking Xenical and have been bleeding rectally. I have been on Xenical for 1 month now. Should I stop taking it because of the diverticulitis? I noticed the study showed that those on Xenical for extended periods had less ...
- HiQ I'm 48 years old and planning to take xenecal to address obesity. But I am hypertensive and currently taking Micardis 80 as my maintenance drug
- I have been taking Alli for several years, and about 6 months ago I noticed a definite shortness of breath while exerting. I just had a series of cardio test (echocardiogram, stress test) and the diagnosis was a moderate case of pulmonary hypertension. I don't know what treatment I should ...