Adrenal disorder and Back pain - from FDA reports
Back pain is found among people with Adrenal disorder, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, take medication Hydrocortisone and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Back pain with Adrenal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Adrenal disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
14 people who have Adrenal Disorder and Back Pain are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adrenal Disorder and experience Back Pain *:
- female: 35.71 %
- male: 64.29 %
Age of people who have Adrenal Disorder and experience Back Pain *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 33.33 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 16.67 %
- 60+: 33.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 28.57%)
- Hypothyroidism (3 people, 21.43%)
- High Blood Pressure (3 people, 21.43%)
- Depression (3 people, 21.43%)
- Haematological Malignancy (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Hydrocortisone (6 people, 42.86%)
- Synthroid (5 people, 35.71%)
- Calcium (4 people, 28.57%)
- Vitamin D3 (3 people, 21.43%)
- Sutent (3 people, 21.43%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain (5 people, 35.71%)
- Fall (5 people, 35.71%)
- Nausea (3 people, 21.43%)
- Joint Swelling (3 people, 21.43%)
- Arthritis (3 people, 21.43%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Back pain and Adrenal disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your back pain caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBack pain and Adrenal disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adrenal disorder (latest reports from 1,297 Adrenal disorder patients)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 189,663 Back pain patients).
Browse all symptoms of Adrenal disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Back painBack pain
Other conditions that could case Back painBack pain
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
My 15 yr old daughter was prescribed Topamax 50mg for migraines, the side effects she experienced were unbearable. She had to discontinue after only 3 days of taking the medication. Today was the first day not taking it and still has severe neck and back pain. How long should these symptoms take ...
Hello, I have been taking Zoloft for about two months now and I have back pain and hip pain. Will it go away soon? I had nausea for a week at the beginning but I was fine after so I'm wondering if I should hold on or change medication. Anybody has any idea??