Clopidogrel and Depakote drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Clopidogrel and Depakote together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Clopidogrel and Depakote. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 35 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 23, 2017
35 people who take Clopidogrel, Depakote are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
1 - 6 months:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you take Clopidogrel and Depakote?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeClopidogrel and Depakote from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Clopidogrel has active ingredients of clopidogrel. It is often used in blood clots. (latest outcomes from Clopidogrel 29,260 users)
Depakote has active ingredients of divalproex sodium. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Depakote 41,207 users)
Interactions between Clopidogrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Depakote and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Clopidogrel and Depakotea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Clopidogrel (clopidogrel) is often used to treat antiplatelet therapy. Depakote (divalproex sodium) is often used to treat bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Clopidogrel is used in:
- Depakote is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I take Divalproex seizures, is it ok for me to take Melatonin for sleep? I took it once and got a good nights sleep but im not sure if it will cause more seizures or decrease them.
- Hey there ehealth! I'm William, and I do take Restoral & Depakote. I'm a brain cancer Survivor. Had a Left Temperal Lobe Malignant tumor, about the size of a "tennis ball!" 2 separate surgeries ('06 & '08), & 1 round of TA Radiation therapy ('09). I've been in remission since 2009, yet I ...
- LT Depakote. Within Seven days of Nitrofurantoin. Get only short periods of regular energy. Stay in bed or on sofa most of time.
- I was having excruciating pain in upper arms, shoulders and hips. The doctor ordered a prednisone pak for 13 days, not seeing or talking to me the entire 13 days. Later it was determined that I had trigeminy of the heart, hernia just above the esophagus and stomach ulcers. All side effects of ...
- My grandson is 12. He started taking depakote 4 months ago. He has been having blue bowels, all of a sudden, and vomiting, along with severe stomach cramps. Is this happening with anyone else? if so, what needs to be done?
User reviews to the study
- My top teeth have crumbled in the year I've taken Depakote. I was drinking coke but they have never decayed this fast before. I already had one pulled and about to loose two more.
- On Divalproex for headaches And the other for facial spasms. Have not been told what I have may be myasthenia gravis or blepharospasm .
- I have an open CPS case and have not done any drugs other than my psych meds prescribed to me. I have a no contact order with my children bc I showed up positive. I was eager to get my results back only to show up for cocaine. I take generics, perphenazine for trilafon, dexmethylphenidate for ...
- I am a CKD patient recently underwent bypass surgery. I am on medicine and dialysis thrice weekly. Now I am having caugh and the sputum has changed to yellow. My chest is clear. I was wondering if Amoxicillin could be taken with all this medication.
- Cough started and worsened. Chest x ray normal. Ceased Brilinta (ticagrelor) and started Clopidogrel. Cough reduced to 20% in 2 days Cough again recurred after 3 days.