Clopidogrel: 42,015 reports
Active ingredients: clopidogrel
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Clopidogrel?
- Blood clots - reported by 35 people
- Heart attack - reported by 23 people
- Stroke - reported by 22 people
- Transient ischemic attack - reported by 18 people
- Heart disease - reported by 14 people
Alternative drugs to Clopidogrel
Most common Clopidogrel side effectsClopidogrel side effects
All Clopidogrel side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Clopidogrel and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Clopidogrel?
You are not alone:
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Lai SW, Lin CL, Liao KF, "Actively using clopidogrel correlates with an increased risk of acute pancreatitis in Taiwan", International journal of cardiology, 2015 Mar .
- Jacob S, Dunn BL, Qureshi ZP, Bandarenko N, Kwaan HC, Pandey DK, McKoy JM, Barnato SE, Winters JL, Cursio JF, Weiss I, "Ticlopidine-, clopidogrel-, and prasugrel-associated thrombotic thrombocytopenic purpura: a 20-year review from the Southern Network on Adverse Reactions (SONAR)", InSeminars in thrombosis and hemostasis, 2012 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Diamox and Indapamide drug interaction - now
- Chlorpromazine Hydrochloride and Aspirin drug interaction - now
- Will you have Red Face with Reglan? - a second ago
- Will you have Flushing with Reglan? - a second ago
- Will you have Blushing with Reglan? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Reglan? - a second ago
- Levonorgestrel and Ursodiol drug interaction - a second ago
- Compazine and Oxycodone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Marijuana and Polyethylene Glycol 3350 drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Side effect comparison of Loraz and Nicotine - 7 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Aloprim, Amlodipine Besylate, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Hydrea, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Simvastatin, Vitamin C (ascorbic Acid) - 57 seconds ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Metformin - 8 minutes ago
- A study for a 44 year old woman who takes Methotrexate - an hour ago
- Prediction of Gabapentin, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda for a 30 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Ashwagandha, Atenolol for a 44 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old man who takes Zoloft - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Omega-3, Propranolol Hydrochloride, L-theanine, Glucosamine, Latuda, Gabapentin for a 30 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Olanzapine, Ritalin for a 31 year old man - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride, Trintellix - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Depakene, Wellbutrin Xl - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.