Dexilant and Invokana drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among 133 people who take Dexilant and Invokana. Common interactions include chest pain among females, and chronic kidney disease among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Dexilant and Invokana have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You may use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
133 people who take Dexilant and Invokana together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Dexilant?
Dexilant has active ingredients of dexlansoprazole. It is used in gastroesophageal reflux disease. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 55,372 Dexilant users.
What is Invokana?
Invokana has active ingredients of canagliflozin. It is used in diabetes. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 29,544 Invokana users.
Number of Dexilant and Invokana reports submitted per year:
Dexilant and Invokana drug interactions by gender *:
Dexilant and Invokana drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Dexilant and Invokana?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Drug side effects by duration, gender and age:
Common Dexilant drug interactions:
- Dexilant and Nexium: 31,647 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec: 29,094 reports
- Dexilant and Prevacid: 28,796 reports
- Dexilant and Protonix: 28,649 reports
- Dexilant and Nexium 24hr: 23,540 reports
- Dexilant and Prilosec otc: 17,448 reports
- Dexilant and Omeprazole: 9,394 reports
- Dexilant and Aciphex: 6,979 reports
- Dexilant and Prednisone: 5,500 reports
- Dexilant and Pantoprazole: 5,418 reports
Browse interactions between Dexilant and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Invokana drug interactions:
- Invokana and Metformin: 6,693 reports
- Invokana and Lisinopril: 1,657 reports
- Invokana and Lantus: 1,656 reports
- Invokana and Aspirin: 1,592 reports
- Invokana and Januvia: 1,065 reports
- Invokana and Victoza: 1,019 reports
- Invokana and Glipizide: 905 reports
- Invokana and Insulin: 892 reports
- Invokana and Humalog: 854 reports
- Invokana and Losartan: 840 reports
Browse interactions between Invokana and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on dexlansoprazole and canagliflozin (the active ingredients of Dexilant and Invokana, respectively), and Dexilant and Invokana (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Dexilant and Invokana.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Dexilant and Invokana drug interaction - a second ago
- Profen and Amiloride Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide drug interaction - a minute ago
- Keflex and Vitamin B12 drug interaction - a minute ago
- Gilenya and Granuloma Annulare - a minute ago
- Enalapril Maleate and Paroxetine drug interaction - a minute ago
- Percocet and Serevent drug interaction - a minute ago
- Naproxen Sodium and Triprolidine Hydrochloride drug interaction - a minute ago
- Ivermectin and Albuterol Sulfate drug interaction - a minute ago
- Diovan and Bloody Discharge - a minute ago
- Calquence and Propofol drug interaction - a minute ago