Lactulose and Lexapro drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Lactulose and Lexapro together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Lactulose and Lexapro. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 293 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 17, 2017
293 people who take Lactulose, Lexapro are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Lactulose and Lexapro?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeLactulose and Lexapro from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Lactulose has active ingredients of lactulose. It is often used in constipation. (latest outcomes from Lactulose 22,648 users)
Lexapro has active ingredients of escitalopram oxalate. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Lexapro 58,786 users)
Interactions between Lactulose and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Lexapro and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Lactulose and Lexaproa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Lactulose (lactulose) is often used to treat constipation. Lexapro (escitalopram oxalate) is often used to treat depression. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Lactulose is used in:
- Lexapro is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- may I continue my generic Lexapro while taking Voltaren 75mg DR for 3 weeks?
- I just started Lexpro 5 days ago. I was suffering from general anxiety and social anxiety. I am taking 10 MG daily and am suppose to up my dose to the 20 MG on day 7. I take it around 6pm every night. I have not been feeling myself since starting it. I feel very zombified and my emotions are ...
- I just started it almost a month and a half ago, but it's really helping my depression and I don't want to stop and wait and try other medications, but I've started having dermatillomania and not being able to sleep at night. Is this something I can wait out and try to control or should I find ...
- I had my dose of lexapro increased from 15 mg. to 20 mg. After which I started having extreme restlessness, high levels of anxiety, bad thoughts of hopelessness and acute depression. I was given cogentin to stop the moving and restlessness but it's not really working.
- I take 10 MG of Lexapro a day. Xanax as needed. I drug tested via swab last week and it came back positive for meth and amphetamines. Neither have i ever used in my life. The only other drug I took was a Zytrec D. I am baffled and need answers