Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim drug interactions - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim. Common interactions include erythema among females and neutropenia among males.
The phase IV clinical study analyzes what interactions people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim have. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 114 people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
114 people who take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim together, and have interactions are studied.
What is Oxycodone hydrochloride?
Oxycodone hydrochloride has active ingredients of oxycodone hydrochloride. It is often used in pain. eHealthMe is studying from 24,936 Oxycodone hydrochloride users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
What is Bactrim?
Bactrim has active ingredients of sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim. It is often used in urinary tract infection. eHealthMe is studying from 78,485 Bactrim users for its effectiveness, alternative drugs and more.
Number of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim reports submitted per year:
Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim drug interactions by gender *:
Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim drug interactions by age *:
Common conditions people have *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of the 2 drugs:
- Oxycodone hydrochloride (24,936 reports)
- Bactrim (78,485 reports)
Browse all drug interactions of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride side effects:
- Stress and anxiety: 1,321 reports
- Drug ineffective: 786 reports
- Drug abuse: 776 reports
- Depression: 712 reports
- Drug abuse and dependence: 701 reports
- Rashes (redness): 652 reports
- Itching: 592 reports
Browse all side effects of Oxycodone hydrochloride:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bactrim side effects:
- Fever: 6,043 reports
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 4,180 reports
- Diarrhea: 4,156 reports
- Rashes (redness): 4,108 reports
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 3,844 reports
- Pneumonia: 3,494 reports
- Weakness: 3,373 reports
Browse all side effects of Bactrim:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Oxycodone hydrochloride interactions:
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Morphine: 6,205 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ms contin: 6,032 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Morphine sulfate: 5,902 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Hydromorphone hydrochloride: 1,443 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Ryzolt: 872 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Methotrexate: 757 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Profen: 740 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Folic acid: 656 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Enbrel: 654 reports
- Oxycodone hydrochloride and Pantoprazole sodium: 611 reports
Browse all interactions between Oxycodone hydrochloride and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bactrim interactions:
- Bactrim and Prednisone: 11,678 reports
- Bactrim and Aspirin: 7,999 reports
- Bactrim and Revlimid: 7,401 reports
- Bactrim and Omeprazole: 6,014 reports
- Bactrim and Pantoprazole: 4,955 reports
- Bactrim and Lopurin: 4,892 reports
- Bactrim and Lasix: 4,312 reports
- Bactrim and Zofran: 4,202 reports
- Bactrim and Methotrexate: 4,074 reports
- Bactrim and Furosemide: 4,056 reports
Browse all interactions between Bactrim and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
How the study uses the data?
The study uses data from the FDA. It is based on oxycodone hydrochloride and sulfamethoxazole; trimethoprim (the active ingredients of Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim, respectively), and Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered. Dosage of drugs is not considered in the study. Patients in the study may take other drugs besides Oxycodone hydrochloride and Bactrim.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Cefuroxime and Myasthenia Gravis Crisis - now
- Tetrabenazine and Chest Pain - now
- Duragesic-100 and Aranesp drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Emend and Cholestyramine drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Botox and Foetal Death - 18 seconds ago
- Cefotaxime and Spleen Disorder - 31 seconds ago
- Maternal Exposure During Pregnancy and Neonatal Tachypnea - 39 seconds ago
- Hyperparathyroidism and drugs of ingredients of duloxetine hydrochloride - 48 seconds ago
- Narcolepsy and Blood Pressure Management - 51 seconds ago
- Genotropin and Cipro drug interaction - 59 seconds ago