Subutex and Suboxone drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Subutex and Suboxone together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Subutex and Suboxone. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,455 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 27, 2017
1,455 people who take Subutex, Suboxone are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Do you take Subutex and Suboxone?
- Personalize the study to your gender and age
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeSubutex and Suboxone from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Subutex has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Subutex 5,367 users)
Suboxone has active ingredients of buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride. It is often used in opiate withdrawal. (latest outcomes from Suboxone 17,547 users)
Interactions between Subutex and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Suboxone and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Subutex and Suboxonea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Subutex (buprenorphine hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Suboxone (buprenorphine hydrochloride; naloxone hydrochloride) is often used to treat drug dependence. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Subutex is used in:
- Suboxone is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- I've been on carbamazepine for almost 5 years, and I've been taking suboxen for 2.5 years. For almost a year now I've been getting sick, and not just vomiting !! It starts off with me getting jittery & really dizzy, then I feel like I don't have control of my legs & almost collapse & I feel like ...
- I am a (F) 54 and am on soboxen for pain. I would like to know if bel somra Interferes with soboxen and nurontin, I could be part of your study if need be. Thank you for your time. Sandra e
- I recently started suboxone after 6 months on vivitrol - which was not reducing my cravings. I have also been on Wellbutrin and Celexa the past year. I am 9 months sober and in that 9 months I have gained a lot of weight - part of it was being in jail and halfway houses and I think I have just ...
- Im a 35 year old male. I've been prescribed suboxone and in an outpatient drug treatment program for two plus years. I've never had Pneumonia in my life up until two years ago. My first experience with Pneumonia almost killed me. I ended up having surgery and hospitalized for about a month. Then ...
- Can i take pregabalin & subatex together can you let me if it is safe???...THANKS