Tecfidera and B12 drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Tecfidera and B12 together. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who take Tecfidera and B12 from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on dimethyl fumarate and vitamin b12 (the active ingredients of Tecfidera and B12, respectively), and Tecfidera and B12 (the brand names). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
What is Tecfidera?
Tecfidera has active ingredients of dimethyl fumarate. It is often used in multiple sclerosis. (latest outcomes from Tecfidera 84,250 users)
What is B12?
B12 has active ingredients of vitamin b12. It is often used in vitamin b12 deficiency. (latest outcomes from B12 1,535 users)
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
16 people who take Tecfidera, B12 are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
- Food poisoning (poison in food)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Tecfidera and B12?
- Personalize this study to your gender and age
- Subscribe to monitor Tecfidera and B12
- Subscribe to monitor Tecfidera
- Subscribe to monitor B12
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who take Tecfidera and B12
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Browse interactions by gender and age
Interactions between Tecfidera and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between B12 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Tecfidera and B12a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you take Tecfidera and B12 (12,482 reports studied)
FDA reports used in this study
- Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Recent general studies
- Will you have Bladder Cancer with Pradaxa? - now
- Will you have Transitional Cell Carcinoma Of The Bladder with Pradaxa? - now
- Will you have Cerebral Infarction with Loratadine? - a second ago
- Will you have Face Oedema with Lantus? - a second ago
- Lactulose and Atropine drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Indian-Gooseberry and Prismasol Bgk 4/0/1.2 In Plastic Container drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Advair Diskus 250/50 vs. Zyrtec - 8 seconds ago
- Starlix and Actoplus Met drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have General Physical Health Deterioration with Yaz? - 8 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Omega-3 drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Abilify - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Unisom - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old man who takes Viagra, Losartan Potassium; Hydrochlorothiazide, Zopiclone, Xanax - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Propranolol Hydrochloride, Prozac for a 27 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexium 24hr - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 31 year old woman who takes Rifampin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Clozapine, Marijuana - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Lisinopril, Lunesta, Cymbalta, Xanax for a 57 year old woman - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Zyrtec - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Vitamin D3, Levo-t, 8-hour Bayer, Meloxicam, Aciphex, Turmeric - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.