Victoza and Crestor drug interactions - from FDA reports
Drug interactions are reported among people who take Victoza and Crestor together. This review analyzes the effectiveness and drug interactions between Victoza and Crestor. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 723 people who take the same drugs from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 24, 2017
723 people who take Victoza, Crestor are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drug interactions over time *:
< 1 month:
1 - 6 months:
6 - 12 months:
1 - 2 years:
2 - 5 years:
5 - 10 years:
Most common drug interactions by gender *:
Most common drug interactions by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Want to find out more about the FDA reports used in the study? You can request them from FDA.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeVictoza and Crestor from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Victoza has active ingredients of liraglutide. It is often used in diabetes. (latest outcomes from Victoza 26,440 users)
Crestor has active ingredients of rosuvastatin calcium. It is often used in high blood cholesterol. (latest outcomes from Crestor 100,288 users)
Interactions between Victoza and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Crestor and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all drug interactions of Victoza and Crestora b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
On eHealthMe, Victoza (liraglutide) is often used to treat type 2 diabetes. Crestor (rosuvastatin calcium) is often used to treat high blood cholesterol. Find out below the conditions the drugs are used for and how effective they are.
What is the drug used for and how effective is it:
- Victoza is used in:
- Crestor is used in:
What would happen?
Questions to the study
- HI My mom started Victoza 3 weeks ago and started having intermittent nighttime chills. She is also on Metformin. Do you recommend that she continue Victoza or stop it?for how long can she expect the symptoms
- Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
- Does anyone else have experience of large 'boil' type spots in the groin and on the pubis? Also swelling of the clitoris? Very painful, I have been trying to medicate with Clitmazole and Hydro 1% but is not working
- Hi, has anyone had an increase in their heart rate(tachycardia) since starting to take Victoza
- I take 20 milligrams of crestor. I have stiffness in knees, my fingers lock and have a rash all over my body. It's been suggested that I might a form of myositis due to crestor
User reviews to the study
- I've been taking Wellbutrin and found the generics don't work for me but the original drug works well. About a month and a half ago on Drs advice I began taking Crestor. Since then I have become more and more depressed and anxious. As if I weren't taking the Wellbutrin at all. Has anyone ...
- Even my endocrinologist does not know why I am depressed on Victoria. This is some no joke depression and so bummed because this drug is amazing at keeping my sugars in total control. Has anyone found out medically why it causes depression?
- I've just started using victosa and from day one I've been experiencing a lot of palpations throughout the day and at night time. I was wondering if this is a common side effect and are there any more I should be aware of. Thank you in advance for any info. ..on this topic Mary H.
- I am having serious hair loss.... from really thick, wavy and silky hair to very thin (some bald areas) and a totally different texture (looks like its burnt or like straw)... Have been to 2 different doctors and 2 dermatologists to no avail... the last one said i have Androgen Alpecia... I ...
- have been experiencing a severe burning and itchy skin sensation with one of my prescriptions, crestor. has anyone had a similar problem with crestor?