Abreva: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 15,961 Abreva users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Abreva
- 21 alternative drugs to Abreva
- 1,323 Abreva side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available for the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Abreva?
- Herpes labialis (oral herpes simplex) - reported by 5 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Abreva treats:
Compare Abreva with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Abreva side effects:
Abreva side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Abreva side effects (15,949 reports)
Browse all side effects of Abreva:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Abreva and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Abreva?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Abreva safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Convulsion and Sedation Aggravated - 3 seconds ago
- Copaxone and Acute Myocardial Infarction - 3 seconds ago
- Dapsone and Brain Herniation - 5 seconds ago
- Zyrtec-D 12 Hour and Deep Venous Thrombosis - 13 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Brain Neoplasm - 14 seconds ago
- Breo Ellipta and Nasal Disorder - 33 seconds ago
- Evista and Viral Labyrinthitis - 35 seconds ago
- Levothyroxine Sodium and Muscle Spasticity Aggravated - 40 seconds ago
- Sucralfate and Thromboembolism - 41 seconds ago
- Seizures and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 45 seconds ago