Adderall 20: 2,481 reports
Active ingredients: amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Adderall 20?
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder - reported by 1,356 people
- Narcolepsy - reported by 48 people
- Depression - reported by 35 people
- Fatigue - reported by 27 people
- Chronic fatigue syndrome - reported by 23 people
Alternative drugs to Adderall 20
Most common Adderall 20 side effectsAdderall 20 side effects
All Adderall 20 side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Adderall 20 and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Adderall 20?
You are not alone:
Recent general studies
- What to expect when you take Detrol and have Urine Protein? - now
- Coumadin and Fairy Finger drug interaction - now
- Spirulina Blue-Green Algae and Wampocap drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Kidney Failure with Clotrimazole? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Renal Failure - Acute with Clotrimazole? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Benicar - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old man who takes Azithromycin, Hydroxyzine - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Chantix - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Hctz - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.