Adderall: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Adderall: amphetamine aspartate; amphetamine sulfate; dextroamphetamine saccharate; dextroamphetamine sulfate
We study 51,695 Adderall users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Adderall
- 73 alternative drugs to Adderall
- 5,898 Adderall side effects and drug interactions
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness after drugs are approved to the market. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Adderall?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Adderall treats:
Compare Adderall with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Adderall side effects:
Adderall side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Adderall side effects (39,397 reports)
Browse all side effects of Adderall:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Adderall interactions:
Browse all interactions between Adderall and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Adderall?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Adderall safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Omeprazole and Uveitis - a second ago
- Vicks Formula 44 and Mental Status Changes - 2 seconds ago
- Moviprep and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease - 3 seconds ago
- Excedrin and Cervical Vertebral Fracture - 6 seconds ago
- Uloric and Spinal Osteoarthritis - 13 seconds ago
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Crohn'S Disease - 18 seconds ago
- Aricept and Hyperglycemia - 21 seconds ago
- Vicoprofen and Bone Density Decreased - 26 seconds ago
- Atarax and Constipation - 50 seconds ago
- Allegra D 24 Hour and Sinusitis - Acute - 50 seconds ago