Alimta: 7,218 reports
Active ingredients: pemetrexed disodium
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our independent and original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Alimta side effectsAlimta side effects
All Alimta side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alimta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Alimta?
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Subscribe to monitor Alimta
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
Analysis tools (to study 499 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alimta (13 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am taking Alimta and Avastin. Have had two slight seizures since starting 6 weeks ago. Curious if any in the group can describe pre-seizure feelings if any.
- I new to this group, I'm on Alimta maintenance (almost one year now) and would like any recommendations taking milk thistle supplements.
- My husband is on Alimta and is in Alimta as maintenance.
- My mother had Alimta, one week later, she had disturbed consciousness,and hypnatremia was detected 3 weeks later, followed by death
More posts for: Alimta
- Will you have Aphasia with Allopurinol?
- Will you have Sinus Congestion with Hydrochlorothiazide?
- Will you have Cataract with Lexapro?
- What to expect when you take Lyrica and have Eyelid Drooping?
- Will you have Smell - Impaired with Autoimmune Disorder?
- Will you have Loss Of Smell with Autoimmune Disorder?
- Will you have Loss Of Sense Of Smell with Autoimmune Disorder?
- Will you have Anosmia with Autoimmune Disorder?
- Will you have Priapism with Alcohol?
- Will you have Pericardial Effusion with Lasix?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.