Alimta: 7,218 reports
Active ingredients: pemetrexed disodium
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Alimta side effectsAlimta side effects
All Alimta side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Alimta and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Alimta? Share you experience to help people like you.
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who take Alimta (12 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I am taking Alimta and Avastin. Have had two slight seizures since starting 6 weeks ago. Curious if any in the group can describe pre-seizure feelings if any.
- I new to this group, I'm on Alimta maintenance (almost one year now) and would like any recommendations taking milk thistle supplements.
- My husband is on Alimta and is in Alimta as maintenance.
- My mother had Alimta, one week later, she had disturbed consciousness,and hypnatremia was detected 3 weeks later, followed by death
More posts for: Alimta
- Creon and Bentyl drug interaction
- Will you have Hypertension with Alpha - Lipoic Acid?
- Will you have Katayama Fever with Coversyl Plus?
- Soma Compound W/ Codeine and Oatmeal drug interaction
- Will you have Respiratory Acidosis with Tylox (Acetaminophen; Oxycodone Hydrochloride; Oxycodone Terephthalate)?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Creon and Bentyl
- Support group for people who take Alpha - Lipoic Acid and have Hypertension?
- Support group for people who take Coversyl Plus and have Katayama Fever?
- Support group for people who take Soma Compound W/ Codeine and Oatmeal
- Support group for people who take Tylox (Acetaminophen; Oxycodone Hydrochloride; Oxycodone Terephthalate) and have Respiratory Acidosis?
- What to expect when you take Creon and Bentyl
- What to expect when you take Alpha - Lipoic Acid and have Hypertension?
- What to expect when you take Coversyl Plus and have Katayama Fever?
- What to expect when you take Soma Compound W/ Codeine and Oatmeal
- What to expect when you take Tylox (Acetaminophen; Oxycodone Hydrochloride; Oxycodone Terephthalate) and have Respiratory Acidosis?
- Drug comparison of Lexapro, Effient, Cartia Xt for a 62 year old man
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Prilosec, Wellbutrin Xl, Zyrtec
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Remicade
- A study for a 71 year old man who takes Baclofen, Gabapentin
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Wellbutrin Sr, Edarbyclor, Provigil, Xanax
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.