Amphetamine sulfate: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Amphetamine sulfate: amphetamine sulfate
We study 420 Amphetamine sulfate users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Amphetamine sulfate
- 89 alternative drugs to Amphetamine sulfate
- 644 Amphetamine sulfate side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Amphetamine sulfate?
Alternative drugs to the conditions Amphetamine sulfate treats:
Compare Amphetamine sulfate with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Amphetamine sulfate side effects:
Amphetamine sulfate side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Amphetamine sulfate side effects (210 reports)
Browse all side effects of Amphetamine sulfate:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Amphetamine sulfate and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Amphetamine sulfate?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Amphetamine sulfate safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Sertraline Hydrochloride and Blood Pressure Systolic Increased - now
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride vs. Memantine - 7 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride vs. Tenormin - 22 seconds ago
- Augmentin '125' and Muscle Spasms - 24 seconds ago
- Turmeric and Bactrim Ds drug interaction - 31 seconds ago
- Amitriptyline Hydrochloride vs. Lamictal - 34 seconds ago
- Provera and Talwin drug interaction - 42 seconds ago
- Ambien and Injection Site Erythema - 44 seconds ago
- Ticlopidine Hydrochloride and Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time Prolonged - 45 seconds ago
- Indigestion and drugs of ingredients of pantoprazole sodium - 53 seconds ago