Ampicillin and sulbactam: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Ampicillin and sulbactam: ampicillin sodium; sulbactam sodium
We study 812 Ampicillin and sulbactam users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Ampicillin and sulbactam
- Alternative drugs to Ampicillin and sulbactam
- 1,143 Ampicillin and sulbactam side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Ampicillin and sulbactam side effects:
Ampicillin and sulbactam side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Ampicillin and sulbactam side effects (806 reports)
Browse all side effects of Ampicillin and sulbactam:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Browse all interactions between Ampicillin and sulbactam and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Ampicillin and sulbactam?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Ampicillin and sulbactam safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Synjardy and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 6 seconds ago
- Neurontin and Xpovio drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Lipiodol and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 23 seconds ago
- Burkholderia Mallei Infection and Hypersensitivity - 25 seconds ago
- Ultracet and Vertigo Aggravated - 26 seconds ago
- Disulfiram and Doxycycline drug interaction - 30 seconds ago
- Carafate and Rectal Polyp - 34 seconds ago
- Mellaril and Delusion - 36 seconds ago
- Atacand and Anticonvulsant Drug Level Decreased - 38 seconds ago
- Cabergoline and Lung Disorder - 42 seconds ago