Bacitracin: 878 reports
Active ingredients: bacitracin
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common Bacitracin side effectsBacitracin side effects
All Bacitracin side effects from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Interactions between Bacitracin and drugs from A to Za b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Bacitracin? Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Will you have Local Swelling with Imodium?
- Will you have Lens Opacity with Plaquenil?
- Will you have Cataract with Plaquenil?
- Will you have Naegleri Infection with Imbruvica?
- Will you have Overdose with Valsartan?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Imodium and have Local Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Lens Opacity?
- Support group for people who take Plaquenil and have Cataract?
- Support group for people who take Imbruvica and have Naegleri Infection?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and have Overdose?
- What to expect when you take Imodium and have Local Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Plaquenil and have Lens Opacity?
- What to expect when you take Plaquenil and have Cataract?
- What to expect when you take Imbruvica and have Naegleri Infection?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and have Overdose?
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Bisoprodol Fumarate
- A study for a 90 year old woman who takes Macrobid
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Lamictal
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Tamsulosin Hydrochloride
- A study for a 16 year old boy who takes Minocycline Hydrochloride, Cleocin Phosphate
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.