Bicalutamide: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
We study 8,555 Bicalutamide users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Bicalutamide
- 20 alternative drugs to Bicalutamide
- 2,544 Bicalutamide side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
How effective is Bicalutamide?
- Prostate cancer - reported by 16 people
- Prostate cancer stage iv - reported by 5 people
- Prostate cancer metastatic - reported by 3 people
Alternative drugs to the conditions Bicalutamide treats:
Compare Bicalutamide with similar drugs, by side effects and effectiveness:
Common Bicalutamide side effects:
Bicalutamide side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Bicalutamide side effects (8,490 reports)
Browse all side effects of Bicalutamide:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Bicalutamide interactions:
Browse all interactions between Bicalutamide and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Bicalutamide?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Bicalutamide safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peng, C. C., Chen, C. Y., Chen, C. R., Chen, C. J., Shen, K. H., Chen, K. C., & Peng, R. Y., "Renal Damaging Effect Elicited by Bicalutamide Therapy Uncovered Multiple Action Mechanisms As Evidenced by the Cell Model", Scientific reports, 2018 Jan .
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Leucovorin Calcium and Oropharyngeal Pain - 18 seconds ago
- Famotidine and Abortion Spontaneous - 27 seconds ago
- Protonix and Confusion Aggravated - 30 seconds ago
- Phenytoin and High Blood Pressure - 30 seconds ago
- Pain and Tooth Disorder - 35 seconds ago
- Eprex and Spironolactone drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Lansoprazole and Tooth Abscess - 40 seconds ago
- Tequin and Traumatic Injury Of The Bladder And Urethra - 55 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Bulbar Palsy - 56 seconds ago
- Azelastine and The Flu - a minute ago