Cambia: effectiveness, side effects, alternatives
Cambia: diclofenac potassium
We study 2,173 Cambia users. The information eHealthMe analyzes includes:- Effectiveness of Cambia
- Alternative drugs to Cambia
- 965 Cambia side effects and drug interactions
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Common Cambia side effects:
- Drug ineffective (418 reports)
- Fatigue (109 reports)
- Headache (138 reports)
- Migraine (144 reports)
- Nausea (147 reports)
Cambia side effects by duration, gender and age:
- Cambia side effects (2,153 reports)
Browse all side effects of Cambia:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Common Cambia interactions:
- Cambia and Botox (119 reports)
- Cambia and Gabapentin (151 reports)
- Cambia and Topamax (123 reports)
- Cambia and Tramadol (117 reports)
- Cambia and Vitamin d (140 reports)
- Cambia and Xyrem (234 reports)
Browse all interactions between Cambia and drugs from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Do you take Cambia?- You can start a phase IV clinical trial to monitor Cambia safety and effectiveness.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference. Browse all drugs on eHealthMe.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lomotil and Meropenem drug interaction - a second ago
- Liver Oil and Drooling - 2 seconds ago
- Losartan Potassium and Victoza drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Paraplatin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Leukoplakia Oral - 10 seconds ago
- Creatine and Wellbutrin drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Trental and Encephalopathy - 17 seconds ago
- Narcan and Gallstones - 21 seconds ago
- Ultram and Zicam drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Androgel and Semen Volume Decreased - 26 seconds ago