Casodex side effects by duration, gender and age - a phase IV clinical study of FDA data
Side effects are reported by people who take Casodex. Common side effects include abdominal pain among females, and death among males.
The phase IV clinical study is created by eHealthMe based on 10,470 reports from the FDA, and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 700+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
10,470 people who take Casodex and have side effects are studied.
What is Casodex?
Casodex has active ingredients of bicalutamide. It is used in prostate cancer. Currently, eHealthMe is studying from 10,595 Casodex users.
Number of Casodex reports submitted per year:
Casodex side effects by time on the drug *:
Casodex side effects by gender *:
Casodex side effects by age *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take Casodex?Personalize this study to your gender and age
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Peng, C. C., Chen, C. Y., Chen, C. R., Chen, C. J., Shen, K. H., Chen, K. C., & Peng, R. Y., "Renal Damaging Effect Elicited by Bicalutamide Therapy Uncovered Multiple Action Mechanisms As Evidenced by the Cell Model", Scientific reports, 2018 Jan .
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on bicalutamide (the active ingredients of Casodex) and Casodex (the brand name). Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are not considered.
Alternative drugs to, pros and cons of Casodex:
- Casodex (10,595 reports)
Common Casodex side effects:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 805 reports
- Death: 802 reports
- Pain: 719 reports
- Weakness: 716 reports
- Breathing difficulty: 603 reports
All Casodex side effects from A to Z:a b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 700+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Albuterol and Troponin Increased - 49 seconds ago
- Warfarin Sodium and Orthostatic Hypotension - a minute ago
- Dilaudid and Sectral drug interaction - a minute ago
- Patanase and Atrial Fibrillation Aggravated - 2 minutes ago
- Lisinopril and Amoxicillin And Clavulanate Potassium drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Cabometyx and Proair Hfa drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Lantus Solostar and Localised Infection - 2 minutes ago
- Gilenya and Pigmentation Disorder - 2 minutes ago
- Tranexamic Acid and Darzalex drug interaction - 3 minutes ago
- Dexacort and Nexium drug interaction - 3 minutes ago